The Intermediary [Hou/Twilight/Rose]

Aisede

"You don't have to sing to be a juror Rose." Hou deadpanned "And while I can guess that your own repertoire includes more of the hits like 'Shiver My Timbers' or 'Fish in the Sea'......I actually wish to sing the later in space one day......your tastes or knowledge of genres are not a reason why I want to romp you into this Rose." sorceress said.

"It's because I trust you."

Unicorn let the implication really sink in for a few seconds as she turned aside and faced a wall.

"....Such thing....comes not easy to me. Not for somepony as old as I am." Shuren admitted "But I nevertheless I do. Perhaps I just feel you proved yourself that much, time and time again with your own trust. Or perhaps that's first signs of dementia." she joked.

"And because of that, I feel you, and you alone can be truly impartial - as somepony who knows both myself and Sparkle, and fond of each in equal measure. A tiebreaker that will really be needed. One I can have faith in. And only one I can accept the verdict from. Regardless of what one it would be." Hou said, as she gave Compass a genuinely warm smile.

With her piece then turned towards Twilight

"Well, I got more sappy then quota I gave myself for this year. What will it be Princess? Are all those terms acceptable now? Are we done here, so we can prepare - while you also will crack your brain over how I can experience and show what you represent while also being Me?" sorceress asked.