Original Characters

Name: Renesmee Moon

Eyes: Indigo

Coat: Cyan with indigo ombré

Hair: Crème with indigo ombré

Cutie mark: Series of constellations and other stars

Special skills: Tracing stars, mother of stars, watcher of cosmos

Personality: Reserved, shy, mature, kind, wise, motherly, gentle

Story: One night, Renesmee was flying through the night sky as a filly. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a glowing white light. She turned around and flew down to it, she looked closer at it and saw that it was a fallen star, she was confused why the star started moving, but realized it was connecting to other stars forming a constellation. She picked it up with her hooves, flew up to the sky, and threw it back up. She was about to fly away, but a huge glowing white light struck her in the eyes, causing her to fall. Besides slight pain, she was okay. But then, she felt and saw a smaller glow coming from her, she looked down and saw her cutie mark. She flapped her wings rapidly out of happiness and flew home to go to bed.

Hello!  Friendly neighborhood admin here, let's take a look at this app.

I notice you double posted it; I've taken the liberty of archiving the other one.

We ask that each application be titled with the name of the character, just to make it easier for other folks to look up!  I can edit it for you if you don't know how.

What age is Renesmee?  The story seems to focus on her fillyhood, is she a young pony?

Where is she staying?  Ponyville, or another place in Equestria?

World of Equestria tends to be more of a tighter moderated setting (as opposed to the Free For All Boards here: https://www.canterlot.com/forum/427-free-for-all-roleplay/).  So, there's some things in the background that I'm going to need cleared up.  Right now, only alicorns are able to actually move/manipulate celestial bodies like stars, the sun, and moon.  Is the story depicted a dream?  Because if its not, it will need some adjusting to play in WoE (though you can go to the Free for All boards right now if you want!)