I think this is how you do it...?

Verdant

Hello! My name is Verdant - I found Canterlot online a few months ago while Googling "pony forum" because I was looking for something new to do with my life. I finally created an account because I figured why not? You only live once. I started watching MLP when I was fairly young and I basically just never stopped, and so here I am! My favorite main pony has always been Rainbow Dash - kind of common, but I think she definitely matches my personality and so I wanted to be, basically, the boy version of her. 

I'm really interested in finding a RP on this site! I know basically nothing about roleplaying - I've put out a few feelers on some other forums/fandom sites I'm on, but no one seems to be interested in a complete newbie.

So yeah! I also just want to make some new friends ^-^

Hello there!  I'm PrinceBlueblood, friendly neighborhood admin.

If you want to get started with RP here, a good way to do so would be to post a character profile on this board: https://www.canterlot.com/forum/416-character-applications/

Using this Format: 

You can apply for an OC of your own creation, or as a canon pony.  We only have a limit of 1 character instance per thread (No double Rainbow Dash's in one place, but no limits on who can play RD!)

We also currently have a site-wide Open Nightmare Night RP, once your character is approved and site permissions are granted!