Greetings, I am Enkah.

Enkah

Hello, How is everybody, and everypony. 

About me

Hi, My names Enkah,

I don't have a job as of right now, but I do have an overactive imagination so I'd like to turn my hobby into a full time job.  I used to be a full time cashier. 

But I'm  creator. I love creating stuff with my mind, they may not be fully finished ideas, but they are fun. 

My interests are pretty small and slim: Pastel, Hair bows, lace chockers, story writing, world building, food, animals, as well as a fascination with animation, games, Bits, music. 

How I found this forum

I found out about this lovely little forum from a member. Ex-member? I don't exactly know, they mentioned they hopped over to twitter when it became too difficult to hop in and out of this forum. They said they knew the admins. 

My favorite main cast character 

Mkay. So I have 2 actually. 

Fluttershy: I love flutters for many reasons, she loved animals to where it was her life's purpose. She was timid and adorable and had the same personality as me when I first joined the fandom. Still remains my #1 favorite of all time. 

Rainbow Dash: everything I was not, when I first saw her in episode 1. It was like watching someone I could look up to. She was brave unlike myself. So she was like a role model despite being animated. 

Little story about my ins and outs of the mlp fandom over the year. 

I fell in love with my little pony fim during episode 1, I fell in love with the show on pretty much day 1.

The colours. The simplistic art style, the characters. Everything was new, it was my first time that I felt... Happy when watching it. 

Fast forward to the royal Canterlot wedding special episode, I lost access to cable losing contact with the show that made me happy, didn't have a smart phone, I didn't have internet either so I couldn't hop on a laptop. 

So I drifted from it. Forgetting some of the joy I had, I reconnected with it in early 2015-2016 I don't remember exactly the date. 

There, I found an old forum I don't know is open. Called Equestria Now. Or EQN for short. I created my first oc ever on the day I created it. Princess Thunderstorm a old dead oc I gave up on, but I was able to find friends for a while. Got caught up with what I missed. Rewatched the series on dvd until i was 100% up to speed. When there was 4 seasons with an announced season 5. Watching the battle of Tirek and Twilight was such a stunning sight. 

But losing internet once again. I lost access to my oc. My friends. The forum I spent quite a while with. 

Fast forward to my second rejoin in 2019-2020, I was In lockdown and found my old dvds in storage. Equestria Girls, Rainbow Rocks, complete Season 1 - 4, And Friendship games. 

I popped it in, and watched rewatched it quite a bit. Then I had college. XD that was a fun moment. 

But enough of that. 

My current rejoin in 2023, January 15th, 9:45 Am. 

And I'm completely behind. 

I've watched up to season 7, 8 and 9 are still unwatched. I've seen the movie, holiday specials as well as the g5 movie. (5/5) 

But beyond that I'm starting fresh. A new OC, creating new friends, and creating new things. Story's my own what if worlds. 

Sorry if I added a lot. I had a lot of times I joined and drifted. 

Edited by Enkah
Personal info added by mistake.

22 hours ago, Blueblood said:

Heyo!  Friendly neighborhood admin here. Welcome to the site!  I can give you the full tour tomorrow once I get home from Thanksgiving, but its good to see you!

Thank you neighbor. I hope I can be a fine addition to this wonderful forum you manage. 

Right-ho!  Well, if you want to get started right away, you can drop right into our Free-for-All RP forums here: https://www.canterlot.com/forum/427-free-for-all-roleplay/  We don't put any moderation limits on this forum, beyond the general PG-13 content restrictions, so you can go absolutely nuts with whatever you want in terms of character design, OP OC's, human crossover, etc.

Our Persistent storyline world does have a character application process.  It's not too involved, so don't worry!  We just need a description of either your OC, or the canon character you wish to play, in this format: 

We do this mainly to make sure that character backstories fit our content rating, are power-balanced to roughly match show canon, and to serve as a reference for your fellow RP'ers!

If you want to play in G4, you can apply here: https://www.canterlot.com/forum/416-character-applications/

We also have a G5 board you can apply for here: https://www.canterlot.com/forum/471-character-applications/

Just send me a PM once you have your profile ready for me to look over!