Anypony going to Beyond Wonderland?

Sunburst

Hey everypony! I think a few of us are in SoCal, so I couldn't help asking.....

is anypony else attending the super spectacular partyriffic totally amazingly awesome stupendous Grand Galloping Ga- I mean.....BEYOND WONDERLAND 2011??? ;) My roomies and I have had tickets since December, and now....it's only just over a week away! YAAAY. No amount of smiling ponies could convey my excitement for this event! My roomies and our friend are dressing up in Wonderland themed creature costumes. :lol: (Not fursuits, but we're going as Chesire Cat, March Hare, White Rabbit (me!), and Dormouse.)

It's just too bad Pinkie Pie and Vinyl Scratch won't be there.... :)

SO....anypony else going?? Raise your hooves. :D

Oh, no, I'm sorry! I should have clarified. This is a super spectacular mega awesome electronic music festival, aka rave. :) Featuring musical artists like Infected Mushroom, Noisia, Cosmic Gate, Dirtyphonics, and quite a few others. It IS Alice in Wonderland themed, and will have amazingly awesome light displays, costumed actors, dancers, wicked cool vendors, delicious eats, interactive art displays (with music and FIRE), and best of all....amazing music! :D

Oh, no, I'm sorry! I should have clarified. This is a super spectacular mega awesome electronic music festival, aka rave. :) Featuring musical artists like Infected Mushroom, Noisia, Cosmic Gate, Dirtyphonics, and quite a few others. It IS Alice in Wonderland themed, and will have amazingly awesome light displays, costumed actors, dancers, wicked cool vendors, delicious eats, interactive art displays (with music and FIRE), and best of all....amazing music! :D

Well that actually does sound pretty cool. If I was somewhat younger and didn't have two left feet and wasn't shy I would want to check that out, because it sounds like quite an event (I do like electronic and techno genres of music).

Well, if you're ever interested, there are age groups of all kinds attending. :lol: Actually, I'm 26 and this will be my first rave... :) There are quite a few older folks that go though according to my roomies. They have even seen people well into their 40's attending, even if they don't dance or run around like crazy fillies. It's lots of fun for everyone. Imsomniac puts on quite a few of these events a year, including Electric Daisy Carnival, Audiotistic, Nocturnal...and of course Beyond Wonderland.