Raspberry Coral

Meow

raspberryheader.png

• Name: Raspberry Coral (or just Raspberry)
    Species: Unicorn
    Pelt Color: Raspberry Pink
    Mane/Tail Color & Style: Curly Dark Purple with a streak of Raspberry and Orange down the center.
    Eye Color: Olive Green
    Cutie Mark: Orange, Striped Tropical Fish
    RCmark.png
    Physique: Average for a little foal.
    Residence: the Cozy Cove Inn in Coralwood Corral on Gallopocous Island
    Occupation: Minor tasks around the family owned resort/inn including the care-taking of numerous fish that inhabit the tanks and aquariums that decorate the establishment.
    Motivation: At this age her biggest concern is fun. However while going through her usual tasks around the family home and business discovered a knack for talking to fish! Recently she'll spend lots of time down near the water trying to learn more from the fish about places elsewhere.
Coral Blossom) around Cozy Cove, Receiving and reading letters from far off places, having friends, Writing to Pen Pals, Keylime Dream's pies!
Dislikes: Cleaning around Cozy Cove, Working when she'd rather be playing, Salty Water, terrible weather and storms, Getting sand in her mane and tail.
Character Summary: Raspberry is the youngest of the Coralwood Corral Coral family (what a mouthful!), the family who established and still own the Cozy Cove inn that often houses and keeps visitors to the island whether they are sailors and merchants who visit often or ponies on vacation! The year Raspberry earned her cutie mark her parents decided their oldest daughter was old enough to take over the business and leaving Raspberry in her care took off to travel Equestria on a pleasant retirement. To this day they continued to write and send postcards and pictures to the eager Raspberry who one day hopes to travel in a similar fashion. Raspberry often does little things around the inn, sometimes she has to clean which she hates but she really wants to be helpful to her big sister. Her favorite chore is taking care of the many fish that inhabit aquariums and tanks that liter the Inn giving it an underwater feel. It was during one of these care-taking moments that Raspberry discovered she could actually talk to them! Surprisingly fish have many wonderful tales to tell and would often gossip to Raspberry about the quests at the Cove. Every once in awhile one can catch the little foal exchanging fishy faces with the water dwellers. Along with the constant communication with her partners Raspberry has arrange various exchanges with pen pals located around Equestria.
Raspberry.png

that could work.

i was thinking like, doing regular rping, like, start up a thread

in gallopocous island, and do like, half in character and half in

letter style?

so kinda like,

It was a long day for Neon, and the only thing she was looking forward to was that one letter she would get from that sweet little filly. Sure enough there it was, sitting there waiting for her. It was sudden, Neon dashed over, opened it up and read what the little foal had to say. Oh how exciting, helping out around the inn, so sweet! At that point she grabbed her quill and started to jot down words on her own paper:

Dear Coral,

I must say your letter was refreshing! Its good to see you are doing great, it always makes me smile to know you care so much to help your family.

i think you get the idea.

i'm only suggesting this, cause...

frankly.

i SUCK at replying to notes.

even willow can tell you that one. XD