Crappy Crossover Fic Is A Goooooo!

JCtheBrony

So, I wrote this before joining the site and I thought about posting it for awhile here because I really doubt a lot of people will be interested in it. This is a crossover fanfiction between two franchises I follow closely, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and Archie's Sonic the Hedgehog. I tried to get it on Equestria Daily but apparently the fanfic guys there didn't like Sonic so it was refused. I'm not sure if all bronies are so rage-filled but I thought, what the hay I'll post it and see what happens.

MLH: FiA Episode 1:Our Story Begins ~First chapter, scant on the ponies. Sonic and friends go to destroy Eggman, end up in Equestria.

MLH: FiA Episode 2: The Story is Still Beginning ~ Second chapter, continuation of the first. Everyone is a pony and... pony stuff happens.

MLH: FiA Episode 3: Aaaaaadventure Time! ~ Sonic and Fluttershy go on an adventure in the Everfree Forest. Weird stuff happens.

MLH: FiA Episode 4: Canterlot Castle Crashers ~Twilight takes her new friends to Canterlot to meet Celestia. Castle stuff happens.

MLH:FiA Episode 5: Pinkie Pie Style! ~Eggman Eggpony kidnaps Pinkie Pie. Pinkie Pie stuff happens.

You might notice the 'episode' thing I've got going there. That's because I'm actually trying to write this in a format that would be as close to the show as possible. Hence the two-parter opener and the standalone following stories. My stories so far have been more adventure-themed than slice of life though... I shall rectify that in future installments.

So yeah, give it a shot if you like or got some spare time. I've converted some Sonic fans into bronies through this, so even if you don't like Sonic try it. Also, critique! Even if it's harsh it helps me become a better writer, so it's something I strive for. So enjoy!