The Brony CookBook! (Image Heavy)

Autumn

Hello and welcome to the Brony Cookbook thread!

Ok, I'll start the show with a vegetable curry. This recipe's passed down throughout my family.

Follow the easy to follow instructions and you too can create the stunning meal for one shown below. Check the Spoiler below!

IMG_0030.jpg

Below is the SECRET recipe.

First, pierce the film lid several times.

IMG_0021.jpg

Next, pop the raw uncooked ingredients into the oven of your choice. Students will be familiar with the type of oven I like to use.

IMG_0022.jpg

In total, I'm going to cook this for 5 minutes. Start by cooking for half that time.

IMG_0023.jpg

When done, peel back the film lid and give the ingredients a stir. After, pop it back into the oven for another 2 and half minutes.

IMG_0028.jpg

Voilà!

A very special meal for one! I hope you bronies appreciate the effort put into this guide and have alot of respect for the generations of my family who passed this secret recipe to me.

IMG_0029.jpg

Please add your own recipes.

HOWEVER, include photos so you can put your money where your mouth is. No fakers here!

This is srs business!!1!!one!!

• Like 1

how about a how-to video my sister made? that somehow got over 250 views an hour after she posted it. (it's been over a year and two months and she's only gotten 50 views since then XD) lol sibling rivalry over youtube views :P

EDIT: ah, her and her taste in copyrighted music ¬_¬

how about a how-to video my sister made? that somehow got over 250 views an hour after she posted it. (it's been over a year and two months and she's only gotten 50 views since then XD) lol sibling rivalry over youtube views :P

Nope.

A video is a different media to 'photographs'.

Isn't your own work.

Try again.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok...so while I may not have pictures up of anything recently cooked...:

1: Take box of cake mix

2: Make batter according to directions on the back of the box

3: pour batter into cupcake pan w/ liners

4: bake

5: cool

6: frost!

Yummy, yummy Cupcakes.  Sprinkles are optional...(and yes, I'll be doing this tomorrow, I believe...)