TF2 Versus Saxton Hale Ponies

Haserman

So has anyone recently been on TF2 particular on a Versus Saxton Hale custom mod and found that some of the main bosses having ponies. I've noticed this more and more over the past couple of months the slow but steady integration of ponies within TF2.

So far the number of ponies in Versus Saxton Hale on the server I usually go on (Ozfur) are:

Pinkie Pie

Rainbow Dash

Apple Jack

I have heard rumours of new bosses to be created in this server so I'm just wondering are many other servers out in TF2 have the same type of things or is it just localised to this server.

Also on another note has anyone noticed the number of pony sprays, mods and reskins that can be acquired now from various websites this includes mainly reskins or renames of items e.g. The Apple Jag.

It seems that there are more Bronies located on TF2 could it be due to players generally being older in TF2 or something else.

Something for your enteretainment (TF2 Related sort of)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxMxoG_6-Wo

Also are there any good mods for TF2 involving ponies?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well sorry for this being late (I've been out of the country with no internet access almost killed me) but if you go into tf2 and under the tags for servers type in OzFur there should be a couple of Versus Saxton Hale Servers and to my knowledge all Versus Saxton Hale servers run by OzFur have most of the ponies by now (Pinkie, Fluttershy, Rainbowdash, Trixie, Twilight, not sure about rarity, Applejack, I think that's it for now). From talk on the servers they are always planning to add more. Also on another note there seem to be alot of Bronies on these servers.

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, i got the mod that changes all the character pictures on the bottom left of the screen to ponies!!

Ozfur eh? I've encountered a few of you in my time.

In a bad way?

In my experience most OzFur people are generally quite friendly and unhatting on Bronies (because most of the Admins are Bronies) and if your a donator I think you can choose a custom skin from anypony. So far some have fluttershy, rainbow dash and pinkie pie.

I spend most of my TF2 time on OzFur servers