[Pegasus]

-One-wing (Atomos)

-Pegasus

-Stallion(male)

~Profile~

-threads-

active- [Manehatten]Pancake Diner Event

~Rp event appearance/participation~

was a Participant in the Running Of The Leaves 2011 ( raced in sections 3 to 7, and appeared at the ball. Tied for 24th place)

Flashback-extracts:

-some flashbacks which he might have in a Rp, if i find them good i might pop them in this spoiler box for remembering-

------------------The performance-flashback------------------------

It was a warm summers day at the Cloudsdale arena. Atomos sat with his mother within the crowd, excited, waiting for the actors to appear. and then, out of a cloud flew three Pegasus in jumpsuits, the flew up into the sky with the white cloud tailing off of them. doing a barrel roll they broke off the formation one by one, and did a dive and a loop. spin and a turn. Doing several tricks and moves, dives and climbs they preformed various tricks. Atomos and his mother were cheering vigorously, screaming and hollering as the pegasi committed their moves.

but then, they flew up high in the sky, to were they were hardly see able, and they did a dive.

they dove and dove and dove. breaking through various clouds making rings upon their way down.

landing upon a cloud in the arena they stood before the crowd.

the young colt was over joyed with excitement and zeal, cheering wildly.

they stood their bowing at the crowds joy, and after things settled down...

the lead stallion looked at And smiled... "id like to give a big shout our families, for taking time off to come and watch us preform!!! it has been a great honor!!!" the stallion grinned, motioned for the colt and his mother to come over...

Atomos, being but only a few years old jumped, attempting to fly. he managed for a few moments before loosing his flight. when his mother came and grabbed him by his neck, he was giggling, smiling. happy....

there him, his mother, and father stood. along with the rest of the group and their families...

it was a perfect scene....

so happy....so.....so perfect....

-----------------Extracted from PM RP "Desert Treasure"----------------------

__________________________________________________________________________________

[Creature]

-Tinker (( ||| ))

-Hippogriff

-Young adult(female)

~profile~

-Threads-

Active- [Talonpolis]Sometimes Bloodlines Matter

Flashback -extracts-:

-Some flashbacks which she might have in a Rp, if i find them good i might pop them in this spoiler box for remembering-

-None yet-

__________________________________________________________________________________