(Whitetail Woods) The hunt is on (ended)

Boss_Hoss1

"Vell, after I sprayed dee formula on mein body, dat's vhen dee dragon started chasing me. Of course, she might've taught I vas trying to steal her pile of gems, but I told her I vould never resort to theivery!" Professor Krashkop neighed. "Dat vas vhen she tried to give me dee open air barbeque treatment! I taught I got avay scot free, didn't notice mein tail vas on fire till I landed."

When Candy asked for something to cut webs with, the excited Pegasus reached into his saddlebag of gadgets to pull out a folding knife that doubled in size when he 'unfolded' it.

"I never leave home vithout mein big knife. BE careful vith it! It is quite sharp!"

Candy hmnmmed and rubbed her chin "Sounds promising enough for a field test at least. Perhaps we can discuss that back at the Prancing Pony."

She ahhhed in satisfaction as the knife came out "Thank you Professor. I will be careful."

Taking it in her muzzle, she tested it on the web finding it cut it easily. when she tried a sticky line though it stuck. Candy pulled a small bottle of oily bug repelleant and dripped it on the blade, the oil unsticking it quickly.

She bounced on her hooves. "Awesome! and unlike the alcohol, the oil will stick to the blade!"

She quickly raced around chopping up the webs. One creature was found stuck in a web, a squirrel weak and sleepy from a paralyzing bite.

"Well Professor, shall we go? I'll need to tend to this critter right away!"

(ooc; continue the tread after your post or start a new one? )

"By all means, help dat poor animal, fraulein Catchem!" the Professor neighed. "Vhen you are finished, den vee go!"

As Candy continues her work, the gray maned Pegasus finished picking all the mushrooms her could find and carefully placed them in a sack which was then placed in his saddlebag. He then watched how carefully Candy handled the squirrel.

"You have quite a vay vith animals, fraulein. Your skills match dose of dee famous Pegasus filly Fluttershy!"

The green Pegasus waits for Candy to get done, and when she does, the two fly back to Ponyville.

(ooc): Yes, END this RP thread and we'll start another at the hotel