Hard Headed [Boss_Hoss1/Sunshine]

Sunshine

(ooc; I started on the alt.furry newsgroups and on IRC after being talked into getting a computer and going online. I am still trying to get the hang of mucks.. ;)

Shanna watched Bull Dozer's warm hazel eyes as he embraced her. She felt so warm and safe in his passionate hug, and giggled as he leaned in for a kiss on her cheek and black-tipped ear, making her giggle happily. When they reached the top, she enjoyed how he watched her show off. For her part, his blond mane shone brightly in the moonlight, His hide shone nicely as well, highlighting his muscles, making her heart leap.

She nickered happily as he pulled her close for a kiss, losing herself in the moment, her wings trembling as they remained pinned against the seat back, she gasped softly as he petted her wing, driving her to kiss with greater passion. She finally broke the kiss only to breath. "Oh my... t-that felt...good."

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

((OOC: Oh I see :) pretty much all my experience in RP was spent on Myspace XD but I used to do human RP then started to do digimon RP lol ultimately that led to the furry stuff...and I went on a huge hiatus until I got onto this site :D also, what's mucks?))

Bull Dozer savored the moment of their intimate kiss. The mare’s gasp only acted as encouragement for him to keep going, and even though Shanna separated from the kiss soon afterward, Bull Dozer found satisfaction in knowing that her wings were a somewhat sensitive spot for her.

The brown stallion chuckled a little bit, “...it felt good for me too, Shanna...” He gave her an extra little kiss on her cheek. Bull Dozer leaned back and looked up at the beautiful moonlight. Their cart sank back downward and the blond-maned stallion reurned his attention to the beautiful pegasus at his side.

“So I guess I never really asked...” Bull Dozer said, “...why do you like Astro-...Astero..” he sighed, “...the stars? I remember you said they helped you find your way home...but how?”

(ooc; I've only vaguely heard of myspace and was unaware there was RP there, MUCks/MUDs (Multi-UserChats/Multi-User Dungeons) are text chats with locations and objects users program in, and can be 'seen' or used with the right commands. Here is the most famous one; http://www.furry.com/index.shtml )

Shanna giggled and continued to blush as she panted, catching her breath from the kiss. She smiled at him as he kissed her cheek. She could almost still feel his touch on her wing as he had petted it during the kiss.

She looked up at the moon as he spoke. She smiled and leaned into him. "Our mother taught us, she helped us find the joy in the beauty of Luna's wonderful night."

The mare pointed a hoof to the left of the moon. "Look along my leg here. See those two groups of four stars each? With tails made of stars? Above them is the bright star, the North Star."

She winks "...Looks a lot like my Cutie Mark, right? That star never moves and will always be North. If you know where North is, you can find your way back if you know you went West, or know certain landmarks should be right of North."

She nuzzles him as his head rests on her foreleg, looking along it. "Let me know if you want more..personal... lessons like this."

((OOC: Oh wow, I gotta check that out :o I've never seen something like that before.))

Bull Dozer listened as she explained about the locations of the stars. He hadn’t really ever given the stars much attention, mostly because he didn’t know they had any significance. The brown stallion just assumed that they were simply little white lights in the sky. Of course, he thought twice before sharing those thoughts with Shanna. He wanted so badly to impress her, that he was willing to try and see things from her perspective.

“I’ll keep that in mind, Ms. Skybright,” Bull Dozer said. He instantly remembered his permission to call Shanna by her first name, “...I mean, Shanna.”

The brown stallion continued to gently caress her wing with his hoof. When the pegasus mare offered to give him some more personal lessons, he gazed at her with a smirk.

“Any time with you is time well spent, Shanna” Bull Dozer stated plainly.

(ooc; these have been around since before I was online. :) the arrival of second life has depopulated them a bit tho...)

Shanna smiles and nuzzles the handsome stallion as he rubbed her wing, she shivered happily with the strokes. and kisses his cheek when he corrected himself and called her Shanna.

The bay mare looks at him with adoration when he says any time with her is well spent. She snuggles as close as she can "Maybe I can give you a detailed lesson sometime soon, just you and me, sitting on a cloud in my cart..."

((Oh, I've heard about second life. One of my friends has that :P ))

Bull Dozer moved his hoof up to the mare’s head and gently pet her mane. He held her close against his body, feeling absolutely comfortable. “That would be lovely...”

For a moment, the brown stallion paused. He closed his eyes and truly felt the relaxation wash over him. The Ferris Wheel raised their cart once again. The stars and moon were in full view like before. However, something strange happened once they got to the high-point of the ride.

The wheel stopped turning, and a loud ringing noise could be heard from below. It was an alarm. Bull Dozer looked down below and saw that the operator was shouting at a pony who had apparently messed with the controls. The blond stallion couldn’t see who it was, but they were getting in a pretty heated fight.

Finally, the operator got back on the controls and turned the alarm off...although, he seemed to be having a bit of trouble with getting the ride moving again.

Bull Dozer looked to Shanna again. “I wonder what’s goin’ on down there.”

Shanna nickered softly in bliss, eyes closed as she felt Bull Dozer's strong hoof stroke her mane. She nuzzled into his hide, enjoying his masculine stallion scent as the car gently rocked in the movement of the ferris wheel.

Suddenly there was a small jolt as the car stopped. A ringing sounded from below as she opened her eyes to see they were back at the top. She looked over her end of the car at the argument below, then turned back to Bull Dozer.

The mare smiled "I doubt we are in any danger up here. Should I fly down to see what's going on anyway, or..." She winked "..Enjoy the view?"

It didn’t take long for Bull Dozer to answer Shanna’s question, “enjoy the view.” The stallion definitely knew what he wanted, and he would rather use this moment to enjoy with the pegasus mare than worry about some type of argument below.

Bull Dozer leaned down and gave her a quick kiss on the lips, then looked up the night sky while still petting her mane. “...so tell me more about the stars.” The hazel-eyed earth-pony loved how she lit up when talking about the stars. Even though he couldn’t comprehend what she talked about sometimes, he just enjoyed hearing her beautiful voice.

Shanna smiled at the answer and lifted her head for the kiss.

She leaned her head into the petting and smiled up at him, enjoying the extra time she has alone with such a handsome stallion. She mentally giggled at the brief thought of giving in, but the car is too shakey for that to be safe even if she were of a mind to do so...

"You got it, Bull Dozer. I am afraid the stars wont be as bright here in the city because the lights outshine most of them, You might have barely noticed them at all living here. When I take you up to watch them with me, you'll be amazed."

She points up at the sky "The constellations, the star-pictures made of groups of stars, will still be visible though. Those two groups I pointed at earlier, those are where the Ursas came from originally. Ursa Major and Ursa Minor. Mother is stil trying to find histories on how and why in the archives, but see how the stars are in the same outline you see in pictures of Ursas?..."

“Uuh..y-yeah,” Bull Dozer fibbed. He looked at where Shanna was pointing and was having a bit of trouble seeing what she was talking about...mostly because he had never seen a picture of an Ursa before. He remembered being taught about them in school, but he paid little to no attention during those lessons. “...th-that sure does look like an Ursa.”

Bull Dozer gave a nervous grin. He wanted to understand, but unfortunately he couldn’t. The blond earth-pony tried to sell the idea that he knew about the Ursas, even though his pursuavive skills weren’t the best.

To somewhat distract the conversation, Bull Dozer commented, “...but I can’t wait to see more stars with you, Shanna. I didn’t know the city would stop me from seein’ them.”

The stallion wanted Shanna...he wanted to be with her forever. He knew how he affected her, and he knew that if he played his cards right, she would give in. However, Bull Dozer knew that this was no place for any extreme romance. He thought it over, and would rather they be in a more...well, romantic setting, as opposed to the creaky cart of a Ferris Wheel. Shanna's idea of going up to see the stars sounded like the perfect place, but he left it up to her.

Shanna nuzzled Bull Dozer's ear as he fumbled a bit on admitting seeing the Ursas in the sky. She admitted to herself the stars were not quite clear in the city.

Then the handsome stallion said he could not wait to see the stars with her. Her heart pounded at the thought of being alone on a cloud with him... She thought to herself *...Easy filly, remember, take it slow... even if you cant stop thinking about him since that party...*

Somehow she knew he sensed her growing desire and did not mind that. She could easily imagine spending her life with this stallion.

She smiled and nodded "yes, the light of the cities is our biggest problems with our observations. We go out in the middle of nowhere whenever possible. Fortunately Cloudsdale isnt' as well lit as many places because it is made of clouds after all. I think the Canterlot telescope has an enchantment shielding it from ground lights for their part."

Shanna looked up into his eyes thoughtfully, her eyes shining like she is struggling with herself. After several minutes leaning quietly against his muscular body, she put her hoof over his. "Would you... w-would you like to see the stars much closer tonight, a-after we leave the carnival?"

“Y-You mean tonight?” Bull Dozer half-exclaimed. He was blushing profusely and coughed a bit before speaking again. “...I would...uh...I would be honored, Shanna...if you wouldn’t mind, that is...” The brown stallion knew she may have to get her cart if they were to go up there. It was one of those times where Bull Dozer hated he was an earth-pony.

“...um...Shanna...I wanted to tell you that-” Bull Dozer was cut off by a loud ringing. The ride started moving again, and the blond earth-pony looked downward to see the operator had finally gotten the controls working again. “...oh, it looks like the ride’s working again.”

Bull Dozer looked at Shanna...for a brief moment, he seemed disappointed he couldn’t muster up enough courage to say what he needed to say...but he quickly covered that up with a smirk. “So did you wanna play some carnival games before we left? Or did you wanna go straight to...um...to the clouds?”

The hazel-eyed stallion kept brushing his hoof against her mane, and leaned down to give her a slight nuzzle on the cheek. They seemed to be doing that a lot tonight...but it was to the point where he wanted to have as much contact with her as possible. Bull Dozer knew what might happen once they went up to the clouds, however, he wanted to make sure Shanna was happy...and also make sure she was sure.

Shanna's heart beat faster as she had given Bull Dozer an opening to initiate more exteme romance and he had leapt at it. She thought to herself *..What are you doing, filly?..*

She looked to her underwing pouch, where certain protections lay. She was mad on arriving in Fillydelphia when she found her brother had snuck those in, but now she was glad that he was looking out for her if she gave in... which was growing more and more likely.

The blood roared in her ears as she looked intently at Bull Dozer, certain he was about to declare the love she knew he felt.

...Riiiiiiinnng!....

Bull Dozer was interrupted by the ride starting up again. The moment broken for now, he blushed and pressed on, asking her to decide if they would leave now.

She took a deep breath, the strong scent of stallion from him was not helping matters. And that brushing of her mane... She shivered in bliss and giggled as he nuzzled her again.

She suddenly kissed him with firey passion as the car neared the ground. When the car was about to move down one more place so they could be let out, she broke the kiss. "M-my brother...he's on a date with Jubilee tonight.. I.. have the cart here in t-town... I am suppose to pick up some things." She blushed a deep plum as she made a joke at her own expense "Looks like I did..."

Shanna looked into his eyes "A.. couple games would not hurt. I also need to fuel up at the food court. The... stars will still be there."

She gave him a look to let him know she wanted to be completely sure of herself by the time she went for the cart...

Bull Dozer’s eyes went as wide as saucers when Shanna pressed her lips against his. The brown stallion, of course, wasn’t new to the sensation, it just felt like the first time she gave him a heated kiss. Predictably, being the stallion that he was, he offered no resistance. Bull Dozer probably wouldn’t have stopped if Shanna hadn’t pulled away.

"M-my brother...he's on a date with Jubilee tonight.. I.. have the cart here in t-town... I am suppose to pick up some things."

That little bit of news made Bull Dozer’s heart race. It meant, to him, that if they did decide to take their relationship to the next level...then there would be little opportunity to turn back. The brown stallion was ready, though. If Shanna was ready, then he wouldn’t hesitate even a second.

Bull Dozer chuckled at the mare’s joke, and offered a smile with a warm gaze from his hazel eyes. That smile only grew as Shanna talked about playing some games before they left. Though part of him was eager, another part of him wanted to win her a prize. He wanted to make up for making her pay for their food. Although, tonight, he intended to repay her with more than just a stuffed animal...

Bull Dozer caught his date’s gaze, though, and understood that she needed some time to be sure she wanted to go through with it. Luckily, the brown stallion was a patient pony, and he would be happy to settle with just kisses for now. Plus, the last thing he wanted to do was push the beautiful pegasus into something she may regret.

“Alright, Shanna...let’s see if we can’t win you somethin’” Bull Dozer said. “I’m really good at the strength test game.”

The ride jerked to a stop, and the operator opened the gate for their cart. He still seemed bitter about whatever conflict there was earlier. Bull Dozer exited first, then stood with his hoof out to help Shanna, just like at the roller coaster. It may have looked a bit silly for a stallion his size to be treating a mare like a delicate flower, but he was too far gone into his love to care what other ponies thought.

Shanna felt more at ease with herself when he smiled at her with a warm gaze, even when she had signaled with her eyes it would not be immediate.

When he mentioned he was going to win something for her and was good at the strength test game, she felt a thrill run up her spine. She was going to see him in action!

Finally, when the cart was stopped, Bull Dozer was let out and again turned to help her from the car.

Shanna nickered sweetly as she stepped down. "I cant wait to see you win something for me!"

She nuzzled him and headed toward the games at his side, her tail swishing eagerly.

Bull Dozer trotted happily alongside Shanna as they approached the middle of the carnival grounds. When the pair entered the game area, loud dinging noises and shouting ponies filled the air around them. It would’ve been annoying, but again, Bull Dozer’s mind was in other places at the moment...

The brown earth-pony walked with Shanna past some of the carnival games. Most of them seemed easy enough, but right now he was more interested in finding the Strength Test. The task proved to be much more difficult than he thought it would be because of the ponies who constantly ran up and tried to get him to play their games.

After wading their way through the pushy ponies, Bull Dozer finally saw the game he had been waiting for. Unfortunately for him, somepony else was already playing when they arrived. Though, to Bull Dozer’s surprise, the player was a young colt with a light brown pelt and dark brown hair. Like Bull Dozer, he was an earth-pony as well.

The colt raised his rear hooves and bucked the designated target with as much force as he could muster. The little red ball traveled up half-way before falling back down to its starting position. This, in turn, left the colt looking very disappointed.

“Aww, better luck next time,” said the game operator condescendingly, “maybe if you weren’t so weak, you would’ve scored just a little bit higher.”

Bull Dozer looked to Shanna and smiled. “...I’m gonna go see if I can’t teach him a thing or two...” the brown stallion whispered. He walked over to the colt, who was walking back to his parents with his head held low. Bull Dozer intercepted him.

“Hey,” Bull Dozer said in his deep voice, which instantly got the young earth-pony’s attention. “Watch this.”

The brown stallion trotted over to the strength test and gave a nod to the game operator to indicate he wanted to give it a shot. The pony returned the nod and reset the game for Bull Dozer.

“Let’s see if this burly pony has enough strength to buck the ball to the top!” announced the operator. “...but I highly doubt so.”

Bull Dozer approached the target, then lined himself up so he was directly in front of it. The blond-maned stallion turned around slowly and looked at the colt, who watched him in awe. Then, Bull Dozer raised his back hooves and bucked the target with amazing strength.

The little red ball didn’t stand a chance. It shot upward and broke through the top of the tester, rocketing skyward.

“Wh-what?!” the game operator exclaimed. Meanwhile, the colt was watching the whole scene, his mouth agape.

Bull Dozer smiled at the foal, then triumphantly trotted to the game operator. “I’ll take the biggest prize you’ve got.”

The pony, struck with disbelief, didn’t question the stallion. He gulped, “g-go ahead. Pick whatever you want.” His voice cracked with both fear and shock.

The brown stallion looked at the prizes, then chose the biggest one he could see. It was a gigantic, life-sized stuffed dog. With the large plushy held in his mouth, Bull Dozer cantered to the colt, and put the toy down in front of him.

“...here...” Bull Dozer said as he scooted the toy over to him with his hoof. The colt looked at the toy, then up at Bull Dozer. Within seconds, his shocked expression turned into a broad smile.

Bull Dozer nodded to the foal, then turned and walked back to Shanna. He lowered his ears a little bit, as if he felt guilty. “Uh...sorry about that, Shanna...I meant to win youa prize...”

Shanna eagerly trotted alongside Bull Dozer as they began to push their way through the crowd and past the overeager carny ponies. She snapped her tailtip on the nose of one carny who got too close trying to get them to play his game.

She pulled up close beside the burly pony as he finally found the strength game, then she frowned as the game operator sneered at the young colt ahead of them.

Shanna's ears perked high as Bull Dozer smiled at her, whispering “...I’m gonna go see if I can’t teach him a thing or two...”

She nodded, swishing her tail happily as she watched.

Shanna watched intently as he set himself up, then saw the muscles of his hindquarters bunch up as he reard forward and shot his powerful legs backwards into the target.

Her mouth opened in a pleased gasp as the red painted ringer smashed the bell mount off and shot into the air. "Oh, Luna!"

She darted up into the air to catch the ringer and dropped it at the carny's hooves, grinning broadly. "I'd say he has enough strength..."

Shanna watched in delight as Bull Dozer picked up a huge life sized plush dog, but gave it to the colt instead.

She stood smiling, with her head held high as the blond maned stallion came back with an apology.

In reply, she hugged him tight. "What you did was for that colt was awsome!" She then kissed him as a reward.

She nuzzled his cheek as she held him "You can try again at another game if you like, but that was worth seeing any day."

Bull Dozer perked his ears when Shanna praised him for his actions. When she hugged him, he smiled, when she kissed him, he blushed. The brown stallion laughed a little and wrapped one strong hoof around the pegasus mare to hug her back. “Thank you, Shanna. I wanted to do it ‘cause that colt kinda reminded me of myself when I was young...”

The large stallion nuzzled Shanna lovingly, “anyway, I’ll gladly play another game if you’d like.”

Now that he had proven himself with the strength test, Bull Dozer was confident he could win any of these games the carnival could offer. However, he kept in mind that winning Shanna a prize wasn’t the only gift he wanted to give to her. The stallion tried not to forget that they needed to stop by the construction site before the date ended.

(ooc; working on a pic of the pony ride earlier in the date, dropped onto a street screen shot from the show. Should be up in the gallery by tonight. :)

Shanna nodded and jumped up into a hover for a look at the games.

"Hmmm, Ring Toss, Basket Ball Toss, apparently some other ball toss where you kick the balls at a target... Oh, there's a dunk tank with a clown to sink the same way... Darts.. Any of these sound good?"

She hovered upside-down, and looked into his face "Some of these games I havent heard of, but they all sound fun. whichever one you pick will be good."

((OOC: :-o OMG! That’s so awesome! :D I can’t wait to see it!))

Bull Dozer listened to the options, picking out which ones sounded good, and which ones didn’t. The ring toss didn’t sound too fun, because it sounded like more of a trajectory thing as opposed to strength. He rejected the basket ball toss for the same reason. However, when Shanna mentioned a game where you kick a ball at a target, Bull Dozer latched onto that one.

“That target-hittin’ one sounds good. I don’t know how accurate I am, but I’d like to give it a shot.” Bull Dozer, though surprised at first, smirked at the pegasus mare as she flew upside down in front of him. He planted a firm kiss on her lips, lasting only a few seconds as he was eager to play some more games. When he pulled away, he winked at her.

“Come on, let’s go win you a prize,” the brown stallion said. He was about to walk, but stopped in thought for a moment. “Um...you lead the way. You probably know where the game is better than I do.”

Shanna giggled as she hovered upside down in front of Bull Dozer, happy at the look of surprise on his face.

He quickly made his choie, then grinned and kissed her, which felt odd but nice at that strange angle.

She covered her mouth for a giggle as he started to walk but didnt know which way to go.

Shanna went back upright and saluted like a Wonderbolt. "All right, it's this way..."

After a minute of jostling, the game comes into sight, run by a pale green, lanky unicorn with a straw hat and a handlebar moustache. He grinned as the couple came right for his game, as a black pegasus shuffled off after losing. "Step right up! Dont' be shy! Win a Prize fer' th' little Lady!"

He pointed at a bulls-eye target at the back of the booth. "It's so easy a foal could do it, Jes' hit th' center, and ring th' bell... 3 chances fer a Bit."

Shanna looked at the ponies who were leaving. Somehow it didnt seem as easy as he made it sound.

She suspected the balls were weighted to make them harder to kick. If so, this jerk was in for a surprise!... :20:

Once the pair had approached the game, Bull Dozer saw the black pegasus who lost. He looked suspiciously at the game for a moment...then shrugged and proceeded to approach the three balls. “Well...I s’pose a pegasus wouldn’t be expected to buck as hard as us earth-ponies.” Bull Dozer glanced over to Shanna with a playful expression after his comment, then returned his attention to the game.

Bull Dozer lined himself in front of one of the balls. He turned around, bucked it with only half the strength he used for the strength test, and sent it flying toward the target. However, since he used only half his strength, the ball barely even touched where he wanted it to. “Wow, these things are heavier than I thought.”

The brown stallion moved to the next one, and repeated the steps he used when bucking the first ball. After he completed the buck, though, the ball made it a bit further than the last one, almost hitting the center of the target.

“Alright...last one...I’m gonna give it all I got,” Bull Dozer said to himself. He trotted over to the last ball and stood in front of it. After lining himself up, he turned around, lifted his hind legs, then bucked the ball as hard he could. The ball went flying and hit the target dead center. The sound of the bell ringing was almost simultaneous with the sound of wood snapping. Bull Dozer turned to see that the target was indeed broken. “Uh...sorry about that...”

Shanna watched as the brawny pony took the challenge and even uttered a gentle tease.

She watched as intently as the last game, his muscles moving smoothly under his slightly padded hide, each kick sending the ball closer to the target.

Finally he hauled off and kicked the ball with a loud whack, sending it through the target.

Shanna jumped up and down in excitement as the carny looked stunned at the bell lying on the ground below the target.

"WOO HOO!! YOU DID IT!"

The pale green unicorn looked a bit more pale than before, then leaned over to look at Bull Dozer's flank. "Huh, no apple related mark.. Usually its somepony from a certain extended family what does this... Last one was red wit' a horse collar..."

He finally straightened back up and faced Bull Dozer " Errr, ahhh yeah... Any prize I gots here! Take it an' go... please!"

Bull Dozer smiled proudly at Shanna, then turned and trotted over to all the prizes he had to choose from. The brown stallion, once again, chose the biggest prize he could see. This one, however, was a gigantic stuffed bear. It was designed to resemble an Ursa Minor, but Bull Dozer didn’t quite catch on to that. He brought the toy to Shanna like a dog with a bone, and set it down in front of her.

He wondered if they would play any more carnival games. By now, he guessed, word was getting out about his destructive gaming strategy.

“Here you go, Shanna.” Bull Dozer said. The large pony then chuckled, “I don’t think I’m gonna be too welcome at the fair anymore after breaking their games.”

Bull Dozer looked at the stuffed animal for a moment, then asked her, “did you want me to carry it for you?”

(OOC: Posting the pic...)

Shanna squealed and bounced on her hooves happily "Yay! It's an Ursa Minor! Thank you, thank you thank you!"

She gave him a full winghug and kissed him "Oh yes, please."

She smiled as she looked at the grumbling carny putting up a "closed for repairs" and pulling out tools to repair the target.

"I think we'd better not press our luck with any more games though. I am quite hungry now anyway, so lets go to the food court. Anything special they have here at this carnival that others dont'?"