Hard Headed [Boss_Hoss1/Sunshine]

Sunshine

((OOC: Commented ^^ awesome pic))

The spontaneous kiss and hug Bull Dozer received from Shanna made his heart race. He knew that he’d done good. Before he got lost in the moment, though, the pegasus answered his question in the affirmative. Without wasting a single moment, Bull Dozer grabbed the Ursa Minor and set it down on his back.

When Shanna suggested they go to the food court, the brown stallion nodded his head in agreement. Her question about the food, though, got him to try and remember the food he had the last time he went. “Well...” he started, “...I guess they pretty much have anything you can think of deep fried...deep fried hay, deep fried grass...even deep fried ice cream, if my memory serves me right.”

Bull Dozer looked to Shanna as if to ask whether any of that sounded good to her. He then started to walk, leading them toward the entrance of the carnival where the food court was.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shanna oohs and smiles "Those do sound great! Lets see what's there tonight!"

She trots happily to the food court, sometimes having to move in close behind you, letting you wedge through the crowd for her.

Finally she sees the booths and smells the food. "Oooh I've never had funnel cakes before! Lets try that booth."

She reads over the menu board, "Mmmm Chilli Cheese hayfries... regular hayfries... ummm I'll pass on onion rings since we're going to be kissing a lot.. Oh I got it! I'll get nachos, hayfries, a funnel cake, and a cherry limeade. How about you?"

Bull Dozer looked over the menu. His ears tweaked a little when Shanna mentioned that they would be kissing a lot. The brown stallion couldn’t help but smile goofily and blush at the thought of their intimacy. Those thoughts were easily distracted, however, by the smell of carnival food.

The blond-maned stallion looked through and began making a mental list. Not surprisingly, the list of things he didn’t want was much shorter than the list of things he did. Bull Dozer could feel his mouth begin to water at all the delicious food he would get. His stomach rumbled with anticipation.

“Hmm...I’ll go with...” Bull Dozer contemplated. He took in a breath to prepare for his long list, “one order of chili cheese hayfries, two deep fried grass sandwhiches, one Dafodil sub, four hayburgers, a pizza with roses and daisy’s, five deep fried lavenders on a stick, three...no...eight Hosta dogs, and one bucket of tulips...” Bull Dozer inhaled, “...and for dessert...I was thinking about having some caramel apples with some deep fried ice cream and a couple of deep fried Twinkies.”

Bull Dozer paused for a moment, then remembered “oh yeah, and to drink I’ll probably have some nice Sarsaparilla.”

The brown stallion looked at Shanna, then chuckled a bit. “And for the apetizer...” he joked.

Bull Dozer nuzzled the pegasus mare, “I'm kiddin' with you, Shanna. At least, I'm kiddin' about the apetizer.”

(ooc; oops forgot to say thanks when I replied last night. allergy meds were knocking me out. :sleep: )

Shanna smiled at the goofy grin her date got when she mentioned why no onion rings.

As they waited for their turn, now just one pony ahead of them, he listed his choices and she listened in awe.

She giggled as he made the joke about an appetizer. "You eat like we do after a Weather Patrol shift. Then again, what you buck is a lot more solid. Suddenly those fried lavenders on a stick sound great when you say it. I'll get some too and I'll try some fried ice cream with that. Do you mind if I try a piece of your pizza? I havent had one of those."

She moved up as the pony ahead finished ordering, then placed the large order. All the ponies running the booth peeked out to see how many ponies this was for, and saw just two ponies placing that one. "Um, okay, it will be right out, miss."

As she paid, she giggled as she heard the pony at the fryer mutter "Yikes! Pegasus and drafter ponies can really chow down. I'd hate ta see how much a drafter pegasus would put away..."

Shanna nuzzled up against Bull Dozer as they waited for the food, her wings twitching in anticipation as she sniffed the food smells. "Is there anyplace we need to stop when I go get my cart from the university?"

(ooc; the food will arrive by the time he finishes replying to that question)

((OOC: Oh that's totally fine :) ))

“Sure thing Shanna,” Bull Dozer responded with enthusiasm. “I’d be glad to share any of my food with you.” The brown stallion was usually very stingy when it came to his food, but this was just another example of how he changed himself to win over Shanna...even though he already seemed to have won her over.

Bull Dozer looked at the ponies who were working the booth. The expression on their faces was priceless when the large order was placed. He smiled and gave a brief laugh of amusement.

The burly pony then followed Shanna over to the side as they waited for their food to arrive. After Shanna asked her question, Bull Dozer looked up in thought for a moment. He wondered whether or not he wanted to give her his gift before they went up above the clouds, or if he wanted to wait until later on. After pondering it for about a minute, Bull Dozer finally answered, “well...there is one stop that I gotta make,” said the earth-pony, “I accidentally left something at the construction site that I need to pick up. I hope you don’t mind, Shanna.” Though Bull Dozer wasn’t a very good liar, he excused what he just said as ‘stretching the truth.’ He really did leave something at the construction site, he just didn’t leave it there by accident.

Bull Dozer wasn’t even sure if Shanna would like the gift that he had prepared for her, but he figured he’d found out soon enough. Until then, though, he could only guess what her reaction would be.

That thought was soon interrupted as the ponies who were working the booth called out for the pair to come get their order. “Wow, that was fast,” said Bull Dozer excitedly as he trotted over to the counter. There was a lot of food to carry...a LOT of food to carry, and Bull Dozer made an attempt to carry it all to their table without making multiple trips. The brown stallion settled many of the paper-plates along his back, some of them even stacked on top of one another. On his back where the Chili Cheese Hayfries, the two deep fried grass sandwhiches, his Daffodil sub, eight hosta dogs and the pizza. He balanced the two plates of deep fried Lavenders on his head, and carried the bucket of Tulips in his mouth. In one hoof, Bull Dozer carried Shanna’s nachos and hayfries, but had run out of room on his body to carry things.

From muzzle to rump, Bull Dozer was covered in plates. He looked to Shanna, but couldn’t really show much expression through the bucket he was holding with his mouth. “Can you get the resht?”

They still had to carry the funnel cake, cherry limeade, three caramel apples, deep fried ice cream, two deep fried Twinkies and a bottle of Sarsaparilla. Bull Dozer figured that with Shanna’s wings she might be able to carry a bit more than he could, but he didn’t let that factor into his manners.

Shanna smiled after Bull Dozer had a long moment to think, then asked for a quick stop at the construction site.

She noded "Sure, it wont be any problem."

The bay mare tossed her tail happily as the food was done. "Yay! That was fast!"

She watched amazed as he piled most of the food on himself and still fit it in around the Ursa plushie. "You are amazing!"

Shanna nodded and spread her wings, one plate of deep fried ice cream on each wing and the rest spread out between them across her back. "All rightie, here we go..." and wove her way in his wake to the nearest open table. "Just a second, and I'll unload you."

Using her wing like a bread board, she slid the items off her wings to the table top, trying to get each other's items close to their seats, then stood on her hind legs to unload the broad back of the handsome stallion.

Her tummy was growling as she set the last drink in place. She giggled sheepishly and sat on a haybale seat "All right! It all looks soooo good! Lets eat!"

After they had moved to the table, Bull Dozer wondered how in the world they would get all their food down. The question was answered as Shanna moved her plates down with relative ease, then started to take the plates off of Bull Dozer. After everything was set up and ready to be eaten, the brown stallion took the stuffed Ursa off of his back and placed it next to Shanna’s hay bale.

“There, now you have an eating buddy,” Bull Dozer chuckled, “...besides me, of course.”

The blond stallion turned his attention back to all the delicious food that was spread out before them. He smiled big and started to dig in. First, he went after the two deep fried grass sandwiches, which he managed to eat both in only four bites. The next victim was the Dafodil sub that he ate in about five bites. Once Bull Dozer was on a roll, very little could stop him.

When he finished off the sub, the hungry earth-pony started working on the eight Hosta dogs. Those would take a little bit more than just a few bites to finish, but with the bottomless pit that was Bull Dozer’s stomach, their end was inevitable.

Bull Dozer purposefully avoided his pizza. He wanted Shanna to get a chance to try it before he chowed down on it.

The stallion swallowed, “mmm...this is some good food. Don’t you think, Shanna?” He looked over to her with a smile. Little crumbs and some of the condiments that were on his sub littered his muzzle. With both Shanna and his stomach taking up all his attention, though, he didn’t notice.

Shanna giggled and bowed as Bull Dozer set the Ursa plush beside her "Why thank you Bull Dozer. I think I'll call him B.D. so I'll always have you around as an eating buddy."

Diggign in, Shanna ate more daintily, but still pretty fast compared to many Earth pony mares. She smiled seeing him enjoying his food as much as a pegasus.

Noticing he avoided the pizza for the moment, she took a wedge shaped piece "Mmm that does smell good!" and ate it in three bites.

She looked up as he asked her about the food. She swallowed a bite of fried ice cream and smiled "It's great! I never imagined Fried Ice cream could work!"

Feeling daring, she leaned across the table. "You have some food on your face,.." and kissed him to take the crumbs off his lips.

“Me neither. I haven’t even tried it yet and it looks delicious.” Bull Dozer shot a glance to the friend ice cream, now that Shanna gave it her approval, he looked forward to having some. Usually he would have the mane course and then dessert...but he was far too eager to taste it now.

Bull Dozer returned his attention to Shanna as she told him about the food on his face. He jumped a little when he realized she was leaning in on him, their faces within inches of each other. The moment was even more surprising when Shanna gave him a long kiss to remove the crumbs around his mouth. His eyes were wide at first, but slowly closed as he kissed her back. Eating and kissing? This date was perfect!

The brown stallion opened his eyes a little bit to look at Shanna, then pulled back slowly to separate their kiss.

“...uh...th-thank you, Shanna...” Bull Dozer said with a smirk and a slight blush on his cheeks. “You sure know how to make me happy.”

The burly stallion looked at the food...and even though he was still hungry, all his mind could think about was kissing Shanna. He started to think he should maybe save some of the food for later...

Bull Dozer continued eating, except now he was eating a bit slower. He finished off the Hosta dogs, then delved into the caramel apples for his dessert. He drank some of his sarsaparilla to was down all the food he’d consumed so far, then proceeded to work on the bucket of Tulips.

Shanna giggled as he spoke when he broke the kiss. “You sure know how to make me happy.”

She smiled, her wings twitching "And so do you, I've never tried some of this food before, but you make me want to." She licked her lips clean and hungrily finished her nachos, and the lavenders on a stick.

She noticed he was eating slower with a dreamy look "Sorry if I distracted you there, hon." as she took another slice of pizza and ate it with the rest of her hayfries. "I wont mind if you want to take the rest with us if we need to."

As he was eating, Bull Dozer caught sight of the pegasus as she ate through her nachos. He wasn’t too surprised to find that even her eating looked beautiful. However, he blushed a little bit when she licked her lips after finishing the cheesy chips. The sight made his heart skip a beat, and he shyly refocused his eyes to his food, pretending not to have been watching her.

When Shanna apologized, Bull Dozer smiled at her. “Not at all. My dad always told me I needed to eat slower...” he winked at the elegant mare, “...you make me want to...” The brown stallion gave her a half-lidded glare with his implication, his smirk appearing somewhat mischievous.

Bull Dozer returned his attention to his food as he slowly continued to finish off the bucket of Tulips. When Shanna offered that they could take the rest to go, the hazel-eyed stallion thought for a moment, then nodded his head. “I think that might be best. We have a bit to finish off...but I s’pose it’ll still be tasty later on.”

Though the amount of food would still be a lot to carry, it would be easier than what they had to carry earlier. Bull Dozer sighed and leaned back a little bit, patting his stomach. “Plus, I’d be lying if I said this carnival food doesn’t fill me up.” Bull Dozer looked to Shanna and smiled brightly. “So I guess this means we’ll have pizza, Chili Cheese Hayfries, a plate of fried lavenders, deep fried ice cream and two deep fried twinkies for leftove-”

The large earth-pony caught himself. He realized he was talking as if they lived together. The mistake both humored him, and saddened him. With a small chuckle, Bull Dozer corrected himself, “...I mean, we can sort the leftovers when the date’s over, I guess.”

Shanna looked over at him as he used her words right back to her “...you make me want to...”, catching his suggestive and mischivious leer.

The mare blushed prettily and her wings opened halfway. She fought to keep them from opening fully with this crowd around to hit.

As she got her wings under control, she nodded to the handsome stallion when he mentioned they would be just as good later.

She licked her lips in anticipation of fueling up after the trip to the clouds, then giggled when he mentioned carnival food was filling.

"Oh yeah, it sure is. Good thing we both burn off a lot of energy at work."

Bull Dozer smiled at her, making her get lost in his eyes for a moment as he spoke of dividing up the leftovers later, in a wistful tone that made her think of them standing in an Earth pony kitchen, cuddling and deciding who eats what...

He suddenly broke off in a way that meant he had the same thought in mind, like they were already living together.

She looked at the brief moment of sadness in his eyes. That moment firmed her resolve.

Shanna stood, then came over to him and gave him a gentle hug and kiss. "Let me help you with packing these up and we can go to see the stars."

Her eyes said she was now sure of herself...

"Let me help you with packing these up and we can go to see the stars."

Bull Dozer hadn’t heard a more beautiful sentence. He looked into her eyes, and even though he wasn’t good at perceiving another ponies emotions, even he could read that she was sure. The stallion stared at his date, opening his mouth to ask if she was absolutely sure. The words got caught in his throat, however, when he decided to just trust in the signals she was giving him.

Without much hesitation, Bull Dozer started to pack up the leftovers. He grabbed a few napkins from the napkin dispenser that was on the table so he could wrap some of the food in it.

Bull Dozer stood up from his hay bale and started to pile the food back onto his body. He managed to put the Chilli Cheese hayfries on his head, while the rest of the leftovers he put on his back with ease. This was much better than trying to get the food to the table.

The hazel-eyed stallion looked at Shanna once again, “you can put B.D. on my back too if you want. There’s definitely should be enough room.” Bull Dozer checked his back, and moved some plates around to clear some room for Shanna’s stuffed Ursa Minor. “We can also leave the leftovers at my locker while we look at the stars. That way we don’t have to worry about them...” the brown earth-pony looked to Shanna, “...unless you wanna take ‘em with us.”

Shanna smiled and hummed a pleasent tune as she helped wrap everything up, and set them on Bull Dozer's broad back, then gathered the trash and dropped it in the nearest wooden trash barrel.

She giggled and nodded as she placed B.D. on his back. "Awww he looks cute back there."

Wen he asked about putting the leftovers in his locker, she thought for a moment. "Hmmm I think they can come along. There's small storage spaces on the underside of the cart."

She paused for a moment, considering the best way to handle getting the cart then smiled at Bull Dozer "I was thinking though, we are close enough to the university it would be just as quick for us to trot over together as waiting for me to fly over and back with the cart. I'm ready for a quick walk if you are."

((OOC: hm...I'm having trouble using the forum on my desktop D:))

As Bull Dozer checked to make sure everything on his back wasn’t going to fall off, he perked his ears at the sound of Shanna’s humming. He looked at her with a loving expression, she sure had a beautiful voice.

When Bull Dozer heard about the small storage space beneath the cart, the earth-pony’s eyes lit up. Spending time above the clouds with Shanna...watching the stars while possibly enjoying a tasty snack. Things couldn’t have been better!

Had the stallion not been carrying all their food and Shanna’s plushy, he would have offered to carry his date to the university. Since there wasn’t much room left on his back, he took comfort in knowing it wasn’t a long walk. Plus, he knew that him giving her a ride was more for fun than anything else.

“Alright, Shanna, I’m ready to go when you are...” he paused, “...and I s’pose if you wanted to wait until after we...uh...go see the stars together, we could stop by the construction site.” Bull Dozer smiled reassuringly.

(OOC: I could not even check the subforums at all until sometime today, even with the workarounds suggested in IRC. :sad: )

Shanna smiled as she saw how he reacted to her humming the Song of Equestria (mlp theme ;P ) and decided to do that more often.

The mare tossed her ribboned tail as Bull Dozer spoke to her. "All right, lets go then. Although, I would feel better getting that side trip out of the way first after I hitch up. I lose track of time easily enough watching the stars under normal curcumstances, I can only imagine how easily we would lose time seeing the... stars together." she winked.

Shanna checked the balance of the stuff on Bull Dozer's back "Let me know if any of it is slipping, I can take some of it if it does."

With a nod at the final check, she starts a light trot toward the university and the building she parked on. "Let me know if we pass any more landmarks."

((OOC: Me neither D: did they find out what the problem was?))

Bull Dozer trotted next to Shanna as they proceeded out of the carnival and set course to the university. Even though he had been around it a few times, the brown stallion never quite remembered where the university was. Then again, it wasn’t a destination he thought necessary to remember considering his line of work

When Shanna asked him to point out any more landmarks along the way, Bull Dozer nodded. Though there wasn’t much to really point out, the earth-pony tried to find at least something that would be considered interesting. Unfortunately, not many points of interest existed between the carnival and the university, so instead, Bull Dozer struck up some more conversation.

Even though he had already made it clear through his expression, the hazel-eyed stallion felt compelled to compliment the mare, “your voice is beautiful, Shanna...you ever think about doin’ that for a living?”

Though his flattery was sincere, it may have been hard for some ponies to take a stallion seriously with a plate of Chili Cheese Hayfries on his head.

Shanna kept looking over at Bull Dozer as much as at the scenery from ground level, enjoying watching his body move over several blocks.

The mare got a cute blush when he complimented her voice "Oh.. Compared to others I have heard, like Jubilee, I'm not spectacular enough to go pro. Now that you mention it... Me and my brother have had to sing for our supper sometimes on our field observation trips.

Theres this one little unicorn filly over in Ponyville though... She sings like nopony I've heard before and got really embarrased when she saw we were listening. She will go professional for sure."

She twitched an ear questioningly "Why she's still a blank flank though is completely beyond me..."

Shanna suddenly looked up, seeing they were passing a statue of the unicorn founder of the university "Ah here we are, wait right here and I'll get the cart."

She jumped up in the air, flying upward in a spiral to gain altitude and flicked her tail teasingly at her date below, before leveling off and flying to the top of a nearby building set up for pegasus parking.

“Singin’ for your supper...?” Bull Dozer tilted his head, “never heard of that before...sounds kinda...” The brown stallion almost flat out said his opinion of the action, which probably wouldn’t have been appreciated much by Shanna. He chose his words carefully, “...interestin’.”

Once they approached the university, Bull Dozer looked up at the gigantic unicorn statue. Having not visited the university before, it was actually quite a site to behold. He began to wonder if his dad had helped build it in the past...he also wondered if there would be a time where he got to buck it down in the future.

Bull Dozer’s train of thought once again got interrupted as Shanna took off skyward, and couldn’t help but blush and smile when she flicked her tail to taunt him. He dropped into a sitting position as he waited for Shanna to return with the cart, his eyes focused on the top of the building she flew up to. The world could have been ending all around him and the determined stallion wouldn’t have stopped waiting for his date. He contemplated how things would go once they got above the clouds, how he would finally have the courage to say how he truly felt about the beautiful pegasus...

Shanna had smirked and winked at the flat response "It's annoying at times, but a fair trade if you dont have local money for food." and took off.

She kept watching him as she hitched up, enjoying the earnest devotion in the way he sat down.

After being sure she was firmly hitched up, she flapped her wings, lifting the bright yellow cart straight up into the air a few feet, then flapped through the air toward Bull Dozer.

She strutted as she landed before him, smiling at him daringly. "Well? How do I look in harness?"

She looked back at the cart as she unhitched herself to get him settled in. "The storage spaces are easy to open and latch tight, and I'll help buckle you in before the quck stop at the construction site."

Bull Dozer watched as Shanna hitched up and flew down toward him. The way she looked, and how she handled the cart as though the method of attaching it was constantly rehearsed, impressed the stallion.

As Shanna landed and strutted in front of Bull Dozer, he trotted over to her and saw everything up close. He inspected her harness and saw how it attached to her body...her toned...slender...beautiful body. Bull Dozer shook his head and regained control of his distracted eyes. “Uh...y-you look absolutely lovely, Shanna!” He smiled nervously.

When Shanna explained about the storage spaces, Bull Dozer walked over to the cart. It was relatively easy to operate, and once he had gotten all the food inside, he latched it up tight. After the food was secure, Bull Dozer put Shanna’s stuffed Ursa in the cart, then sat down himself. “Alright, Shanna...now, how do I buckle in?” The brown earth-pony started fiddling around with the buckle, trying to figure out how it worked.

Shanna giggled happily as the stallion came up to examine her quite closely, seeing her in harness then blushing.

She unhitched herself whie he put the food away in the storage spaces and came over to help him buckle in.

Shanna nuzzled him with a smile "It looks a bit confusing, but that's because the Professor we work for does not trust the spells that keep ponies from being blown off when we must carry him to a vewing location.. Actually, Stargazer does not trust flying at all. He's not happy with it unless he's basically in full harness within the cart."

She pointed out two brightly colored halves of a lap belt. "Those are all you need with me flying. let me pop this seat back up for you so you can face forward and... enjoy the vew." She winked, then blushed.

When she got him seated, she leaned into the cart and buckled the belt across his lap, her hooves trembling so near a portion of his body she has not seen, and her nose twitching with his rich sweat musk. She blushed when her wings snapped out again and smiled sheepishly "Oh dear.. Better make this quick then..."

With that she got in harness, and took off, her pony rump moving ahead of Bull Dozer as she flies to the construction site.

She lands neatly at the gate and relaxes back against the cart, supported in harness. "I'll stay here while you get what you forgot, okay?" and smiles at her date.

"Don’t worry, I will,” Bull Dozer said with a smile. Things were already getting more intimate...

Bull Dozer sat back as Shanna buckled him into the cart. As she did that, he couldn’t help but notice her hooves trebling. He tried to realize why...then it hit him. The brown stallion bushed as he noticed how close her hooves were to his...anatomy. Bull Dozer looked away, trying to hide that he noticed.

Before they even left the ground, Bull Dozer’s gaze fell onto Shanna’s rump. Since she had gotten in her harness, the brown stallion couldn’t take his eyes off of her...his thoughts began to swim with imaginary scenarios of what the experience would be like. Mental images of their love flashed in his mind, which made him feel like his body was heating up. With his eyes trained on the mares rear, Bull Dozer didn’t even notice them taking off.

It wasn’t until they landed and Shanna spoke that he snapped out of his trance. “What...?” He looked around at the construction site. “...oh yeah, the...uh...the thing.” Bull Dozer unbuckled himself from the cart, then exited. He proceeded to trot over to the construction site. The earth-pony was gone for just a few minutes as he went into the shed where the lockers and cubbies were.

When he reemerged from the shed, he walked out of the construction site holding his construction helmet in his mouth. Bull Dozer approached Shanna, placed the helmet in his hoof, then held it over to her. Though he felt a little shy, he stared the directly into his date’s eyes. “I wanted to give this to you...um...it’s my helmet that my dad gave me...” Bull Dozer blushed, “...I figured since I have your feather from the dance, I outta give you somethin’ of mine.”

The stallion chuckled, "funny enough, this is the only thing that I own that has personal value...besides your feather"

Shanna waited at the entrance, her hide twitching with exctement as she wiggled to double check the harness fit. Her mind kept wandering to thoughts of what it might be like. The class in school left so much unsaid...

She shook her head, snapping back to reality as her mate.. um, date returned.

She looked at him curiously, thinking * Why is he carrying his helmet?..*

Her heart pounded as he took it in his hoof and held it out to her. He kept his gaze steady with hers, shining with emotion as he explained.

She sat back on her haunches, partly hanging in the traces as she took the helmet in her trembling hooves.

"Oh Luna..."

She teared up and suddenly put her hooves around him in a hug, the helmet dangling from one hoof "Oh Bull Dozer! I thought it was an old mare's tail, what it means when you give a feather to a special male... and here you give me something as precious to you in return.."

She kissed him with great and firey passion. When she finally let go, she wiped tears from her eyes, smiling. "I'll tell you the old mare's tale, once we get up there, and after you tell me what you were going to say earlier."

She winked "And I'll let you borrow the helmet back for work, okay?"

Bull Dozer was thrilled that Shanna enjoyed the gift. When she wrapped her hooves around his thick neck, he returned the gesture by wrapping one strong hoof around her body. Though he couldn’t quite hug her completely because of her harness, it was still an amazing sensation.

When Shanna began talking about an old mares tale being true, the hazel-eyed stallion didn’t quite understand. He pulled his head back a liitle bit, “an old mares tai-?” That was when the pegasus mare pressed her lips against his, plunging them into a firey kiss that physically warmed his body. Bull Dozer kissed back with the same passion that she showed him.

Even when she pulled back from their interlocked muzzles, the stallion still had his lips pursed. It took him a few seconds to snap out of his trance, then blushed as he realized she had already separated from the kiss. He stared at her with a smile.

After she offered to return the helmet to him for work, Bull dozer shook his head, “don’t worry about me, Shanna. I want you to keep it.” The burly earth-pony raised a hoof and lightly tapped it against his head. “Nothin’ is gonna take down a hard headed stallion like me.”

Bull Dozer winked at his date, then leaned in and gave her a small peck on the lips. Then, like a young foal eager to open birthday presents, the stallion trotted back to the cart. He stepped inside and sat down. Remembering how Shanna buckled him in, he tried to do the same. Though it took him a minute, he was able to get himself secured and ready to go. “...I’m ready when you are...” the stallions eyes once again fell to the mares flanks, his smile growing a little, “...Shanna...”