Mythical experince

ShadowStorm88

"It was lost to us, but we shall reclaim it once more" Boomed a voice from the darkness. Within the darkness in the deep cavaran, echoed the powerful voice of the leader of the "True Eyes" for they saw the world for what it truly was, and not for what blinded so many others for thier own ignornace. A group of masked ponies, all of different kinds, Earth, Unicorn, or Pegasus as they looked up towards a pony who stood menaceinly on the catwalk above.

The pony had been in an accident sadly long ago, and because of this; he had to wear banadages all over his face and could never take them off as he glared down at the group with his piercing yellow eyes. He was an Unicorn Stallion, white mane and tail, red fur. A cutie mark of a mask, with both light and darkness on both halves; spilt down the middle. Smirking, he called out "The Fortigious Lock has been lost, but we must reclaim it in order to help change the views of how Equestria works".

Walking back and forht slowly, he called out "For too long have we watched as the world gave away to the naivety of friendship, and how things appear to be so simple that problems can be solved with only a few choice words. But that is a lie!!! The world is much more complicated then that. However, Equestria sees it for only what they want to see. Were they to take a glimpse of how the world truly was, it would change thier outlook forever".

Putting a hoof to his face, he sighed "Alas, we have waited for far too long for such things to happen. But the waiting is now over. If Equestria will not submbit to the truth, then we shall make them see"!! Recieving a cheer, he called out "We shall find what we seek, and we shall suceed"!! Recieving a final cheer, he grinned sinsterly as he did not pity any poor fool who would get in his way!!

Meanwhile in the town square of Ponyville Firecracker Burst was cleaning up from a fire dancing show. As she packed up the last of her equipment and the unsold fireworks she couldn't help but feel as though something was wrong. She felt uneasy and restless that night as she tried to sleep, she tossed and turned in the cart that served as home, store, and firework factory.

"It's no use, this'll be another sleepless night. Maybe a walk around the square will help." she thought to herself as she crawled out from under a mass of blankets. She conjured up a small wisp of fire to light her path in the darkness.

Valoren Seeker meanwhile, was returning from another sucesseful fly around Equestria. He had been instructed by the Princess to test his endurance by flying consitnatly form one area to the next and he was quite proud of his achivement!! So, he figured a small rest in town would do him well. Nodding off under a large oak tree, he grumbled as he twist and turned trying to get comfertable. However, it seemed like he wasnt gonna be able to sleep it off!! Funny, he figured'd he'd be exhausted by now with all the flying he did yet he couldnt go to sleep. "Ugg, Im going for a wlak" he grumbled as he got up and started to trot softly towards the town square, unaware of the wisp of light that was appraoching since he was walking half dazed.

Firecracker Burst slowly walked around the town square in large circles, no matter how much she walked the uneasy feeling in her stomach would not go away. She sighed and sat down next to the fountain in the square and conjured up two more wisps of fire and lazily made them dance around her. "Maybe if I use more of my magic I can finally get some sleep." She used her unicorn magic to make the wisps dance around her and form intricate patterns and shapes in an attempt to exhaust herself, but nothing seemed to help her restlessness. She sighed and and pushed the flames together to form one bigger ball of fire before laying on the ledge of the fountain and dipping one scarred hoof into the water.

Val contiued to walk towards the light. If he was dreaming or dead, then walking towards the light usually wasnt a good idea. But he could defintly rule out that he wasnt dead. Also, he wasnt dreaming since he pinched himself earlier and the pegasus let out a small yelp. So, yah he was awake. Seeing the light get brighter, he could see something in the distance. Was that a unicorn? A mare. What was she doing up so late on a night like this? Then again, she'd probably ask him the same thing. He had insomnia and wanted to get some sleep but failed. He wondered if she had the same problem. Appraoching gently, he coughed as he said "Umm, greetings. Its a rather lovely night out tonight isnt it". He stared at the ball of fire as he thought "Whoooaa, thats really cool".

Firecracker sat up on the ledge of the fountain when she heard the voice. "Oh hello." She paused for a second and suppressed a yawn before continuing. "It is a very lovely night tonight. Luna must have put in extra effort, the moon is shining brighter than usual tonight she must be in a good mood." She smiled as she looked upward to the star filled night sky. She sighed happily before turning back to the unfamiliar pegasus. "I'm sorry I've completely forgotten my manners, my name is Firecracker Burst. But you can call me Fire or Burst for short." She smiled as she held out a hoof for the stranger to shake.

He had to admit, he did like the moon light that Luna created. Sadly, he was sleepy and yet somehow not. Weird huh? Looking down at the hoof, he shook it as he looked up at the unicorn as he smiled "Valoren Seeker, or Val if you want". Staring up longingly at the moon, he smiled "It indeed looks quiet beautiful. Beauty found in the most unexpected ways. It saddens me that some ponies dont take the time to enjoy it. Ive learned to enjoy such things in my work". Smiling, he said "Its abit late to be up and about like this? Then again, the same could be said for me; yet I am unable to sleep due to insomnia". Sighing, he grinned lightly "Im gladdend to be up to meet someone new".