Battle of Los Angelas

Did anypony see the new movie battle of Los Angelas? Saw it today and it was epic. It reminded me of district 9 except IT DIDN'T SUCK. I enjoyed the story, the visuals, and there was enough of the movie that I could guess what would happen, (So I could feel smart) but enough surprises that it was exciting. It defiantly ranks high on my 'fav movies' list

Did anypony see the new movie battle of Los Angelas? Saw it today and it was epic. It reminded me of district 9 except IT DIDN'T SUCK. I enjoyed the story, the visuals, and there was enough of the movie that I could guess what would happen, (So I could feel smart) but enough surprises that it was exciting. It defiantly ranks high on my 'fav movies' list

I wish to see it, although I heard it was exactly as promised in the previews, lots of fighting, action, aliens, and explosions but not much else, which is fine for me.

Funny thing is, there is a movie literally called Battle of Los Angeles that premiered just this last Saturday on Syfy, which is basically a rip-off of Battle: Los Angeles, which is the theater film I am assuming you are talking about.