Unto the breach

Halide

Oh, wow, this forum is big and really well organized, I'm impressed.

Hokay, so, hello! I'm Halide, and I'm a person who loves ponies and roleplaying and programming and music and writing and singing and voice-acting and talking and laughing and joking and blithering relentlessly without pause sometimes. HOWEVER, I will spare the lot of you a fair bit of rigormorale, if not a bit of cringing, and spare you all but the writing and roleplaying parts. Seriously, I'm not about to sing for a bunch of strangers. Narrate, perhaps, but not sing.

Anyhow, now that this is out of the way, I would like to say Hello! I'm here to write about ponies and unicorns and birds and fish and all that fun, cute, light-hearted stuff. I'm very much a light-hearted sort of person when it comes to the majoity of playing, though I can manage a lot of scenarios - I've been at this sort of thing for nearly a decade now, I ought to have learned a thing or two.

That aside, I'm more of an IRC-player than a forum player, but I can work both, no problem!

Anyhow, I am just tickled pink to have found this place and I will be more than happy to meet everypony here!

In the meantime, I'm just going to go make a profile up.

Edited by Halide
  • Like 1

Well, hello!Welcome to Canterlot~

Name's Appliance! (Well, not really, but eh. XD)

I'll just be the first to say welcome!

I hope you find something to suit your taste. We have quite a lot of roleplays up, so it's good for everypony. c:

As for your voice-acting skills, MyLittlePonyTales is trying to start an animating group! :3 When you get your posts done here, you should go offer your talents, maybe?

:P

PLEASURE TA MEETCHA, HALIDE!! Hum... Halide... is that pronounced liked 'holiday?'

And you seem silly. Oh, so silly. I LIKE silly ponies >:3

Your avatar is especially silly, cuz Dr. Weird is a BOSS. Except now he's a pony. PONY BOSS.

WELP WELCOME TO THE ROYAL CITY~

• Like 1