[Ponyville Outskirts] "Have at you, foul beast!" [Closed]

Cat Napper

While in all honesty, Dark could have stayed in the tender moment that he and Cat shared forever, fate, karma, or timing had something different in mind. Upon hearing another voice pipe up out of nowhere, Dark's heart sank faster than a ton of bricks. His face turned a bright red as Cat pulled away to respond to the foul intruder who so rudely stumbled upon their most sacred of meeting places. The villainous mastermind flailed wildly, making sure not to strike Cat though, "Who in Discord's name are you?!" he demanded of the pony who arrived, his wild flailing causing him to slip from the branch, nearly falling all the way off! Though he wrapped his hind legs around the branch just in time.

Hanging upside down, the colt looked even less threatening than he did before, but that didn't stop him from trying, "You dare to disturb the most evil of ponies?! The most calamitous colt to create chaos and crush the creations of the churls that so celebrate the crazed creatures to call themselves 'Princesses'? You would invoke wrath that you cannot BEGIN to comprehend! Your mind will unravel at WHAGUH!" Dark's grip had finally ran out, causing the monologing colt to fall to the ground, head first, "Ow! Blast it all this is unacceptable!" he shouted as he tried to pull his horn free of the ground, it having impaled there upon impact, "...Hrrng..." he grunted as he struggled, "I...I'm stuck! BY THE POWER OF ALL THAT IS EVIL I COMMAND YOU TO LET ME GO FOUL GROUND!!" Dark was quite indignant at that moment, his hooves flailing about as his cape flipped over his head.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5mLBq.png

Opal's smile was unwavering during the black unicorn's little display. She held back a laugh with all her might. She couldn't quite believe it. This little imbecile had the nerve to threaten her? Surely, she couldn't let that go unpunished. She focused the stallion out of her piercing, red eyes, and unfolded her wings to their full size. The pegasus mare had still one of her little packages left, hidden in her mane. She had unhooked the lid with the tip of one of her wings, just like she did during her performances. It was the atmospheric cooler, her most utilized powder, and her own, personal mixture as well. Everything was set.

[colour=#ff0000]"You foolish, little unicorn.."[/colour] She said in the sweetest of voices, a thin, cold smile on her lips.

It seemed like such a simple thing, but actually, this trick required a lot of moving parts. She shook her mane, causing the powder to disperse in the air around her head, and the flapped her wings sharply, causing a crosswind, spreading it in an even larger area around her. Almost instantly, the temperature fell to just below freezing point, covering the nearby grass with frost. Her breath made a small could in the air as she spoke, and made a decisive step in direction of the tree.

[colour=#ff0000]"You better choose your next, foolish words carefully..."[/colour] She said in a calm voice, her wings spread behind her again.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh dear Luna.. Cat facehoofed lightly and let out a groan of disbelief, trying to mask her blushing before leaping down to the earth with a soft thud. "Relax Dark, ugh, don't make this any worse please.." With a faux smile towards the stranger who'd appeared near them, immediately melting into a focused frown, the little pegasus took a great big mouthful of the unicorn's cape, braced her hooves hard against the ground, and yanked with all of her might.

"Rrrrgthhh, I am sstho sthorry missh.." She mumbled between yanks, little wings spread wide and fluttering as she pulled harder at the stuck villain. "Youh'll havth to excusth him, he'sth..." She began apologetically, a little trickle of sweat beading down her face. "He'sth... ahhhhn.."

Her movements became sluggish, and with a long shiver, the little artist was forced to release her hold on the purple fabric, and quickly found her body at an uncomfortably cold temperature.

"Ahhh, brrrrr.. wh-wh-what the hay..?" The poor pegasus snorted, hot breath leaving her snout in a wide, visible puff of water vapor. Celestia.. it couldn't have possibly gotten so cold within those few moments now could it? Even though it was rather cool to begin with, this was a serious drop in temperature that... wait a second..

Cat's stiff, shuddering form locked up, and she turned to cast a frightened little glance at the pegasus mare before her. "W-wait.." She began, edging a little bit closer to Dark and the warmth radiating from his still stuck body. "D-d-d-did.. y-you d-do that...?"

At the mare's next words, the filly's ears lowered. Greeeat, another threatening 'better than everyone' girl. For such a humble little town, Ponyville sure wasn't as friendly as she hoped it would be. Hugging her wings close to her body, the striped teen glared softly at her.

Powerful magical weather girl or not, the filly was not in the mood to let anyone at all leave their hoofmarks in her again.

"Wh-what do y-y-you want...?" She snorted in a slightly less friendly tone than she'd used previously. Was it so hard to ask for good company these days?

• 1 month later...

Dark grunted and tugged along as Cat attempted to help pry him free from the ground, how horridly embarrassing this day was turning out to be. First somepony saw him being...nice, ugh. And NOW he had his horn so stuck in the dirt it was taking the effort of another pony to be able to get loose! Could the day get any worse? At least he had some real good things happen today. Maybe that's what it was. The fates transpired to make it a balance of good things and bad things. He hated the fates.

With one last good YANK, Dark finally uprooted his horn from the ground, a ring made of dirt clinging to his horn, though he didn't seem to notice that, [colour=#ff0000]"Ahahaha! FREEDOM!!"[/colour] Rather, he noticed the suddenly frosty area of the field, covered in the thin veil of wintry weather. How did THAT happen? Did this snooty pegasus do that? And if so, just HOW? Dark glared at the mare and arched a brow at her, better to be a bit cautious around her. If not for his sake, for Cat's. Speaking of Cat, the colt looked down over to her shivering form, [colour=#ff0000]"Hey, here."[/colour] he said with a smile smile as he slipped his cape off and wrapped it around the smaller filly,[colour=#ff0000] "That should keep you warm for a bit."[/colour] Dark gave her a quick nuzzle before turning back to the other pony, bruxing his teeth as he forced himself to calm down, [colour=#ff0000]"Alright...What exactly do you want?"[/colour]

• 3 weeks later...

5mLBq.png

[colour=#ff0000]"Me?!"[/colour] Opal said with fake, yet very genuine sounding, hurt feelings resonating heavily in her voice. [colour=#ff0000]"I just wanted to ask for directions. I'd usually just fly home, but as you can see, my wings are injured, and I never had to find the way on hoof."[/colour]

She smiled thinly, her teeth gleaming like crystals. [colour=#ff0000]"I didn't expect to be.."[/colour] and she couldn't help but sound a little taunting when saying the next word:[colour=#ff0000] "...threatened like this."[/colour] She turned her head. [colour=#ff0000]"And completely without reason as well."[/colour]

This did turn out to be a lot of fun for her. This unicorn stallion didn't pose any real threat, but exploding like that had played right into her hoof. It was just what she needed after walking all the way from Cloudsdale. Her hooves hurt from the unusual stress, but Opal Shards didn't even thought about it now. She looked between the black unicorn stallion and the light blue pegasus mare with the unusual markings on her coat. What an odd couple indeed.

[colour=#ff0000]"I'm so sorry about the cold."[/colour] She went on. [colour=#ff0000]"I just don't take kindly to be yelled at." [/colour]She glanced at the pegasus mare. [colour=#ff0000]"You should really keep your..." [/colour][colour=#000000]She ventured a guess and carefully looked for a reaction[/colour][colour=#ff0000] "...coltfriend better in check. Otherwise he might end up angering someone who is less... forgiving then moi."[/colour]