Species:Pegasus

Coat Color:Orange

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style:Mane and tail: Pink,curly/wavey

Eye Color:Amber orange

Cutie Mark:A bar of iron on fire in a firework formation

Physique:Breezy, delicate but strong

Origin:Cloudsdale

Roleplay Type:Mane RP

Motivation:To become the best blacksmith ever!

Dislikes:Boredom, really cold days, burning herself

Character Summary:Flareworks is a really sweet and passionate pony, who loves to hang with friends, have some fun and overcome the challenges that life brings. When she was born in Cloudsdale, her mother mysteriously disappeared. Her father then went out searching for her but never returned. Flareworks had to stay with her Aunt, who was a blacksmith. When her Aunt retired, Flareworks took over the shop, and renamed it Flaretastic Works. You'll find her either at her shop, or over at the boutique. She loves fashion, but won't ever give up being a Blacksmith to become a fashion designer. But she loves to volunteer her time on weekends at the boutique to help out her friends.

One day at the shop when she was an almost full grown filly, her Aunt told her to watch the shop, but not work with any metal or fire. Unfortunately, Flareworks had another idea in her mind. She went back and created four silver horseshoes, with delicate vine patterns engraved, and a comfy fit for her Aunt. The other cashier had watched Flareworks the whole time, and was so stunned he couldn't talk. When her Auntie got back, she was shocked to see the beautiful amour, but was too proud to be mad. Flareworks, turned to her flank to see that she finally found her cutie mark. She wore, and decided having Flareworks working in the back, while she took the orders was the best way to go. Flareworks Aunt retired as soon as Falreworks was old enough to work the shop herself. Her Aunt exacts words were, " I have no gift, like you in the art of being a Blacksmith. Take over the shop please, it'll be a lot better for everyone, and your parents would've insisted on it." Flareworks agreed without hesitation.

Flareworks is still really lonely at sad times when she remembers her parents. She likes to fly as high as she can go, because she believes she can talk to them. She was just really hurt when her parents disappeared without warning. Sometimes, she'll fly to the highest cloud she can find, and weep like no tomorrow to let her grief out. She has tried to find different hobbies, but never really succeeded so she decided to stay just with being a Blacksmith.

When Flareworks has dreams, she dreams she's soaring so happily, and then found her parents to greet her. She usually wakes up but her baby dragon, who's black and orange, Flick always nudges her awake once she starts crying with joy. Her pet can't speak. She had found Flick behind her shop, digging through the trash. She adopted him, and took care of him, and now, Flick is her best friend.

post-1244-0-39115500-1320256375_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Alrighty, looks like you've got a good start here on your app but it's just a frame. So let me help you out a little and turn this frame into a masterpiece! First off we'll need you to fix up the format just delete the code and bold out those fields yourself. If you don't know how(I'm sure you do but just in case) just send me a PM and I'll be happy to give you a lending hoof.

Now the character summary looks good, but I would like to know a little bit more about her. What made her interested in it to begin with? Was it because her auntie did it? Because of the cool things she could do and make, or a little bit of both? Did her mother and father's disappearance have any negative effects on her? If so what were they? Does she have any other hobbies other than being a blacksmith? Does she dream about meeting her mother and father once more? At the end of the app you say we could find her at her shop or at a boutique why does she spend a lot of time at a boutique?

I'm quite interested in this character of yours, we don't have many blacksmith ponies I think to date there are only 2 other blacksmith ponies. Anyway I can't wait to see your progress with this app!

Beautiful!

One thing about her cutie-mark story I'm not completely sure about it being so extravagant to make even for a first time. Maybe she could create something a little less complicated, also I hope she was supervised when she started being a blacksmith!

Other than that this is great work! (Can you make the text black? Please and thank you<3)