Violet Mischief

Puck

Name: Violet Mischief

Species: Unicorn

Pelt Color: Dark Lavender

Mane/Tail Color & Style: Dark Violet, with feathery medium length hair.

Eye Color: White, when scaring others she uses her magic to make them red for a short while.

Cutie Mark: A Spider Web and Sewing Needle

Physique: Small and a little soft in the mid-section

Residence: Ponyville, lives in a small cottage home with her parents.

Occupation: Home tutored, Cloth Weaving Apprentice, Scary Story Teller

Motivation: Her drive in life is to always be creative and surprise others. She aspires to become a weaver like her parents but also has her own dreams and hobbies she's developing growing up so she is undecided on the direction of her life. She enjoys to drift off and live in the moment more than worry about what will happen so she has not precise motivation at her current age.

Likes: Scary Stories, Pranks, Weaving Costumes, Adventure, Spiders, Grapes, Cherries, Pressed Flowers

Dislikes: Accidentally hurting anothers feelings with her pranks, Dusting, Boredom, Bright Lights, Bullies

Character Summary:Violet is a young sneaky unicorn who's greatest passion is weaving, she loves decorating her home in her own creations. Her specialty is weaving cobwebs, hence her dislike of cleaning as she uses the collected webs for her creations. Violet seems to have a bit of a clever and silly personality, as her name lets on; as well as the nearly permanant smirk she wears. She can be a bit childish and has frustration with things she doesn't understand well enough. She has trouble paying very close attention if she isn't interested with what she is supposed to be focused on. On the other hand she is actually quite sharp when focusing on a matter she is fond of, such as playing pranks and some craft she's working on.

She seems to have a major dislike of those who bully others and will often use her pranks to teach them not to hurt other ponies. She lives in a small cottage with her mother and father who are cloth weavers by trade and is often left home alone when they go on trips to deliver goods, leading to her sneaking out and causing mischief. A unicorn with a pure heart but a slight mean-streak she has yet to fix. She has no confirmed fear yet and likes to believe she isn't afraid of anything but secretly she worries one day she will finally get scared back.

MJ9BF.png[

Just a note you need to put her bio in the format for applications. And be careful that you don't make her too simliar to my character Willow Wisp. The ghost cutie mark is an easy thing to have more than one of, but just so the two characters are not extreemely alike in other ways. Also, I noticed you put an "element" for her. I don't think there are any elements outside the six the main cast has.

There are no elements so please take out that little bit. Be sure to look at the already accepted characters to make sure you're not cutting to close to others, much like Willow Wisp here. It's a cute idea and can work with just a few more minor tweakings. C: Be sure to fit our form a little more closely too.

Fixed the problems with the format, I forgot to set it accordingly and used the one i typed up on a text file.

Didn't know about the element thing and thought it'd be a good idea but i'll just get rid of that. ^^

Thanks for suggesting that, this is my first time at it so I have alot of "fleshing out" the character to do.

I'm glad you think its cute, It took me a while to make due to some template errors. The freckles and edit to the eye I did myself. :D

Eye Color: White, when scaring others she uses her magic to make them red for a short while.

This sounds a lot like my character Willow Wisp. Her eyes are red and they glow. It's not exactally the same, but I'm sure you can see why it comes across being very much alike.

i reeeaaally don't want to seem rude, but i just can't stop seeing a mini willow.

the cutie mark is understandable, but red glowing eyes, tells ghost stories, she's all about spookiness,

the hair, tail. maybe i'm just nit picking, and maybe its not my place to say, and if it isn't, i'm sorry.

the weaving is a great idea, why not just stick with that?

like i said, maybe its not my place, but this is a little alarming.

just stating my opinion.

If I may make a suggestion, I think the cobweb weaving idea is really interesting. Perhaps rather than having a character motivated by being spooky, have her motivated by her weaving. She could still enjoy spooky things as a hobby, but not have it her main focus. You could even do a really cute Cutie Mark with a spider or something to go along with it... like this as an example:

You know I was actually thinking about that myself. Since she has a bit more of an affinity for just spooky than paranormal or occult. Like halloween, childish scary more. I'll have to do some work on her. I'm sorry she sounds alot like yours, I feel bad and want to apologize if it came off as uncreative, i should have went over the other applications and accepted ones to see what has been done ahead of time, I only saw a few. Thank you for being nice about it. I'm sure most people would have been mad about it.

I think there is a lot of potential as a weaving pony here with a hint of spooky she could even probably be friends with a couple of the spooky ponies I've already accepted. C:

Don't fret to much Puck, this was just a minor case of jumping before you look!

Thank you for being so understanding, Ashi. I'm actually working on her story a bit more and working a short fanfiction writing to flesh her out a bit more so she isn't so similar. I hope to get that done. I figured since I am new to RP and writing is something I like to do, I should write a bit more about her to make her easier to RP since I will be able to get into character easier after doing such. :3

Ok, just letting you know we can't have this app sitting here. Getting things cleaned up!

So try to update your character in the next week or I'll delete the thread to make room for new apps. I hope to see you come back with revisions! The spooky thread/weaving pony would be really cute I think.