Xiee

Name: Cracker Nut

Sex: Male

Species: Earth Pony

Pelt Color: Sort of Redish Light Brown

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: A yellow short unkept sort of messy mane. He has a short normal tail as well.

Eye Color: Green

Cutie Mark: A Wooden Mallet hitting an Acorn.

Physique: A bit tall and has an average buff build.

Origin: Trottingham

Roleplay Type: Mane RP / Nut Family

Motivation: Cracking nuts, and his love for his older brother Acorn Seed.

Dislikes: Ponies who don't like nuts.

Character Summary / Background:

Cracker Nut is Acorn Seed's younger brother. He had strong admiration towards his older brother during their foalhood days, especially during the time when Cracker got in trouble with some bully ponies. He was always saved by his brother who singlehoofedly out-buxed everypony else. To show his support, Cracker always showed up during Acorn's matches and cheered on louder than anyone else.

He got his Cutie Mark when he was cracking dried Acorns to turn into flour for the local bakery. There was a huge order to fill so he started work early in the morning. He went at it until midday, but since he was only cracking them with his hooves, he started to feel sore. When Acron Seed saw the dilemma that his little brother was in, he thought of a way to help the little bugger out. Rummaging through the tools in the barn, he finds an old wooden mallet and tells Cracker to use it. Cracker gives it a shot and whacks the dried Acorn nut perfectly. Surprisingly, he finds the feeling of the mallet hitting the nut pleasing and he soon enters into a zone, cracking the nuts all day hitting them dead center. At the end of the day, the order is filled and all the nuts cracked. His cutie mark later appears. Ever since that day, he has always carried that mallet around with him in the farm as he does his chores and of course when he starts cracking nuts.

There is one side-effect however. He has somehow developed an obsessive compulsive behavior which happens randomly. From time to time, he will get the urge to crack any sort of nut with his mallet and/or hoof. For this reason, he always carries a bag of assorted nuts with him, so that when the urge arises, he can immediately crack a nut to calm it down. What happens when he doesn't quell this urge? Let's just say he'll start seeing things as nuts and starts cracking them.

EDIT: I've already discussed this with RoyalDice (aka Survey) and he agrees the relation ship with Acorn Seed. I'll have him post his approval here as soon as he gets online. Will post a picture from the pony generator once I get home. Changed status to final. ^_^

AGTFJ.png

• Like 1

As stated in the application, i do approve of the relation as brothers. The more the merrier, no? Heh, well.. the app itself i do like so far. Though, that i am sure that a cutie mark story would be a good addition to the application. ^^

Yep, it's still a work in progress. I should have the complete story with the cutie mark later.