Woot Woot!

milliepanillie

So, like, I've been wondering why I couldn't post anything here in the art section! And now that I finally can, I'm kinda gonna explode a little bit and throw out a buncha my drawings!

If that's okay with the moderators...

warpony0002.png

First up involves Militant Ponies! Yes! Ever since I've seen My Little Pony with the mix of just watching Band of Brothers, I came up with ponies with Invasion Stars for cutie marks! Like seriously, how cool would that be?! I guess I could call any one of them my "OC"~

"Millie's" like...a cross between a pony name and the word "military!" It's like, such a longshot! But I found it funny...

Then like...

scan0001de.png

I was on a roll! So I drew a buncha Applejacks, a couple of Pinkie Pies, a scrawly lookin' Twilight Sparkle, and a Rainbow Dash, and a Mario, and a Luigi, and a character my friend was developing!

AND EVEN MORE THEN!~<3 ehehehe!

scan0002t.png

EVEN MORE PINKIE PIE PARTY MADNESS! I was just getting used to how zany her hair was!

Millie looks VERY awesome, and I am quite impressed with your skills of an artist. However, that backpack looks slightly awkward... That's a human military backpack. Ponies should have smaller versions of those, one to each side, as saddlebags!

The various sketches are quite awesome, always love to see half-finished stuff...

And then the last one is just so intense, like Pinkie's dramatically declaring, "Are You Ready. To PARRRRRRRRTYYYYYYYYYYYY!!"