A random brony appears!

Chocodemon

About myself.: I like art and doodling a lot.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: was actually trying to get on canterlot.net...(they are the same, right?)

How did you became a fan of FiM?: Adventure Timed and Fist of the North Star both proved that ponies are awesome, so this was obviously going to happen sooner or later

My one favourite main cast pony?: Miss Rarity

So hello! I'm Chocodemon and I enjoy watching MLP: Friendship is Magic.

I've watched other works of Lauren Faust and enjoy her art and style. I actually used to be really creeped out by ponies, but those were the older generations, so I had a good reason.

I really like art, and currently I'm enjoying the craziness of image manipulation and making all sorts of random stuff, like my profile pic.

ynnCz.png

(link if I change it: http://imgur.com/ynnCz)

As you might be able to tell, I'm also a fan of Homestuck, but I like it more for it's art style than the story(which is confusing) or the fandom(*shivers*).

I do not mind the pony fandom with its fanfics and shipping and all, but I don't tolerate grimdark stuff, because it's just icky.

Well, that's it for my introduction!

Do you do much traditional art or is it all pretty much digitally editted stuff like your avatar? And as for your reference to grimdark, I assume you're talking about Cupcakes? Personally, that one got me into the genre all together (although I've only read two so far - Cupcakes and Rocket to Insanity) - the way the authors explore the psyche of the characters involved is amazing and I can't get enough, lol. Although yes, Cupcakes was over the top.

Hello!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the Chat Room & live roleplay.

Actually, Canterlot.net and Canterlot.com are NOT the same. But, feel free to check out both site's and see which you like best. :)

Welcome to Canterlot!

Welcome to canterlot, i'm sure you'll have a wonderful time I'm sure you'll find everypony to be very nice here and don't hesitate to ask for help with anything! as others may have, or will say there is an irc in the top right. it's the most active i've ever been on and suggest going there.