{SugarCube Cornor} Pie Sisters Reunion! {Invite only}

QuickLime

Today was a day Agate had been waiting to all week as she rode the train from Appleoosa to Ponyville, when the train stopped she hopped up, moving a hoof to fix her hair which was currently down and loose to her shoulders, tucked over one ear, a grin spreading across her face lighting up her face as she got her saddlebags back on and headed off to where she was meeting her sisters, they were all going to be together for the first time in a really really long time!

Agate was all a tingle as she headed down the cobblestone streets of Ponyville, taking in a deep breath of the apple scented air, “Now lets see Pinkie said it was down this street.. toooo the..” Pausing for a moment moving a hoof up to her chin “Left!” exclaiming that out happily as she continued on her trek to the sugar cube cornor.

Once there she wasn’t sure how one just entered such a place especially with a party in the works so she just knocked on the door lightly with a hoof, she had made sure to pack a few things for the party, mainly some of her delicious double chocolate mint cookies that were thin and deliciously crunchy, THIS was going to be the best reunion ever!

Inkie yawned, and brushed her mane out of her face as she entered Ponyville. A slight grin graced the corner of her lips as she thought about the day- getting to see her sisters again, it was so exciting just thinking about it!

She didn't show it- at least she tried not to, as she reached up and adjusted the bow on her hat.

"Where is this Sugarcube Corner anyways?" She asked to herself and looked into town, now slightly lost.

She shrugged, and continued walking around town, still smiling as she imagined how great the day would be.

• 2 weeks later...

Pinkie dashed around the room happily. It was almost time for her sisters to show up. She checked over the perparations, talking to herself. "Hmm, plenty of streamers all around. Check. Party cannon fully loaded with confetti. Check. Balloons, double-check. Snacks, check. Cake, 17 checks." She licked her lips looking at them. The Cakes were in the back, nopony was around to see...

"Ok, 16 checks. 16 should be enough cakes, right? Yeah, there's only the three of us. I can throw them another party later to introduce my friends, but this is specifically a reunion." She nodded to herself, agreeing. "Music is a check. Hmm..."

She wandered outside to check over the exterior of the building. "I hope there's enough balloons out here that they don't miss it." The cakes had made her stop putting out balloons when the foundations had started to creak and the house had threatened to float away.

She looked up at the overly decorated store and chuckled since somepony was obviously VERY excited about this, she gently pushed the door open walking inside "Pinkiiiiie?" She called out sitting her bag down and looked around the room 'Oh wow" She muttered at the sight...WHAT a party and oh Celestia was that a canon over there? Goodness her sister was over the top for this! "I brought my thin peppermint chocolate chip cookies!" She didn't bake much but dang it when she did she knew what she was doing.

As Inkie walked through town- her eyes spotted a number of brightly colored balloons rise from behind a nearby building.

"That has sis written all over it" she mumbled to herself, and she walked towards the building.

She walked around to the front to see the small shop practically buried in streamers and surrounded in balloons.

"Yep... this is definitely it" she said with a smile, slowly making her way inside whilst admiring the decorations.

"Blinkie!" Pinkie yelled happily, charging at her sister and delivering a powerful embrace, making sure to catch the cookie before her violent hug could send them toppling to the floor. Before she could burble any further, her other sister stepped in the door. Without releasing Agate, she surged towards Inky, dragging the first sister into a group hug. "Inkie!"

Pinkie let out a long, high-pitched squeal of excitement. "Eeeeheeeeheheeeeeeee! It's so good to see you two, I haven't seen you in ages, how have you been, I got us a whole big party set up, ooh, and I haven't had your peppermint chocolate chip cookies in ages, I mean, we make something similar here, but it's not the same you know, oh my gosh I have soooo much to tell you guys about, oh but first there's all kinds of snacks and sweets and stuff out here, a..." Pinkie would probably have continued for several more minutes, but she ran out of breath at last, and had to take a massive gasp of air. She paused for a moment, hyperventilating.

Agate felt the unsurpressed urge to roll her eyes as her sister called her by a not very liked nickname she got for the fact she was always blinking to keep dirt out of her eyes.. before eeping as her sister pounced her and proceeded to…go off like a rocket… adorable . She sighed and smiled hugging her sister back and shook her head “Breath Pinkie BREATH” She reminded her sibling . Glad to see both her sisters again since they were all living their own independent lives now.

“It’s so good to see you both, I’v missed you so much” She reached in her pack then taking out the cookies “I brought plenty of them , but I’d love to see and taste what you’ve made Pinkie, you were always the best at baking cupcakes”

She really had missed her perky persistent Pink sister, as well as her other Sister as well “It’s good to see you Inkie, how is your shop dreams going? How’s the farm?” Her sister’s life seemed a little dull but Agate knew it took different things to make different ponies happy.

Inkie found herself pulled into a hug in between her sisters, not that it bothered her any. In fact she enjoyed it, as she squeezed them both in the hug as tight as she could. "Ohhhh, I've missed you too sooooo much! How are you both???"

She gave a whiff to the air, enjoying the smells from all the treats and letting out a happy sigh. "It all smells so good!"

Inkie took a moment to relax and then directed her attention to Agate's question with a soft shake of her head, as if not really wanting to talk about that at the time. "Its good to see you too, the dreams are... well dreams. But that's ok- I've been thinking about traveling, but I'll worry about that later, the farm is alright."

She smiled, and tried to bring her attention back to the party.

Finally catching her breath, Pinkie immediately trailed off into a fit of giggles. "Oh my gosh, seriously though, I have so much stuff to tell you about that I don't even know where to begin! This year has seriously been, like, the BEST YEAR EVER! I've made so many amazing friends and had awesome adventures, did you know there was even chocolate milk rain a little while back! CHOCOLATE MILK RAIN! I take it back, I do know where to begin, and it's with CHOCOLATE MILK RAIN!"

Pinkie dragged them closer to the mountain of snacks, putting Agate's cookies front and center. She took one and wolfed it down with a look of immense satisfaction. "Mmmm, anyway, before I get too into it, do either of you want anything to drink? I got some FANTASTIC sarsaparilla I've been saving for this if you want some!"

• 2 weeks later...

"Sure Pinkie I'd love a glass" Agate said finally rubbing her shoulder which was free from her sister, offering her a smile "And I'd love to hear all about your adventures, it must be amazing being an element of harmony" her sister really had gone on to bigger and better things, Agate was just glad she never really changed from the supportive sister that she had as a foal, one always willing to pick up any situation with her plucky peppy personality.

"Sarsaparilla you say? Oh I haven't had any of that in a long time! I'd love some!" Inkie replied enthusiastically. Today was turning out to be a wonderful day, She got to see her 2 sisters, she was going to hear many wonderful and exciting stories, and even something as simple as getting to try sarsaparilla again; and the best part about it all is, it had only just began!

Pinkie's smile somehow continually seemed to intensify, almost reaching the point where one would expect her jaw to fall off her face. "Sarsaparillas coming riiiight up." She finally released her sisters and galloped to the fridge, pulling out a bottle for each of them and placing straws in the bottles. She returned in a flash balancing the bottles on a tray. "Here ya go."

Before anypony could say anything else, she darted back out of the room returning with a deck of cards and a card table. "Okay, since I figured we'd have a lot to catch up on, I figured we could make a game out of it. We play cards, and whoever loses each round has to share something! Whaddaya think?" She grinned and sipped at her sarsaparilla as she rolled the table up and pushed it upright.

Agate took her sasparilla and sipped it, a smile slowly coming across her face at her sisters idea "Yeah that sounds brilliant Pinkie we should do that.. though Inkie might not be up to it cause I'd cream her so bad" She smirked glancing at her sister taunting her playfully "You'll both be spilling before I am"

Agate was glad for a rather fun way to catch up, she was a little nervous about the meeting to be honest, she got along well with her sisters when they were little but she was the youngest so it was sorta hard to be the "Baby"

Inkie gave Agate a soft push, playfully pouting, "Ohhhh you're on then!"

She giggled and took a sip from her sarsaparilla, feeling up to the challenge, as well as interested to hear of their stories. It would be so exciting! Then suddenly her thoughts had soured a little, what if she would lose at the game? She wouldn't have much to tell- that she moved a rock or found a gem? A soft frown appeared on her face at the thought, but then turned into a smirk with the help of another thought.

"That's ok~ I just... won't lose- then I'll be just fine!"

"Alrighty, lets see..." Pinkie dealt the cards out without actually picking a game. She picked up her cards and paused, noting immediately that she had five of the ace of spades in her hoof. "Hmm... I think this may be the wrong deck." She flipped the rest of the deck over to find that all the other cards were also aces of spades. "I know they say this is the only card you need, but I can't think of any games that would work like this." She tossed the cards away.

"Um, ok, well, maybe we can play something else, do either of you have any ideas? There's always pin the tail on the pony!" She grinned sheepishly, slightly embarrassed that her trick card deck had been revealed in such an obvious way.

Agate let out a gasp at that and laughed “PINKAMINA CHEATER PANTS DIANE PIE!” She exclaimed and about fell over “You sneaky pony you!” giving her shoulder a pat and nodded “Yeah okay Pin the tail on the pony, the person the furthest from the tail has to spill the beans first” Agate smiled lightly at that having forgotten just how much she enjoyed spending time with her sisters.

“You two get started, do you two mind if I use the kitchen? I can make us some hot coco later and maybe whip up my special chocolate mud cake!”

Inkie's smile brightened again as she thought to herself, "Pin the tail on the pony? This should be even easier than I thought!"

"So Pinkie! Which one of us will go first?" She said, excited, almost anxious to play as if it was suddenly a foolproof plan in her favor. She wondered to herself what wonderful stories her sisters would have to share, what they've done, what they've been up to, where they've been. Pinkie's life must have been eventful and exciting! Her adventures would be too amazing too imagine, and Inkie would be lucky enough to hear them told from said "adventurer" herself. And how great it would be to hear about what Agate was up to, her dear younger sister that had done what she had only dreamed of. To leave and forge her own path.

But who knew, maybe it would only fuel her ideas for the better.

"Whaaat?" Pinkie gasped, aghast. "I would never! It's not for cheating, besides, you'd really only need a couple aces for that anyway. It's for a trick, there's another deck floating around somewhere with no ace of spades to go with it. Of course, seeing that deck kind of ruins that trick... well anyway..." Pinkie grabbed a pile of tails and pointed toward a wall, where the tail-less pony was waiting. "Who wants what color, and who's going first?"

Before anypony else could answer, she snatched the pink tail. "I'll take pink. For Pinkie." She smiled slyly at the others, as if there was something suspicious going on they didn't know about.

• 2 weeks later...

Agate just rolled her eyes and chuckled softly “Alright Pinkie if you say so” She said taking the pail purple tail “I’ll take this one because it matches my coat” She rather enjoyed the idea of just playing some goofy games with her sisters and catching up. It tended to be hard being the “baby” of the family and Agate was proud because she was on her own and working her butt off in Appleoosa far from Ponyville and the Rock farm.

“But don’t cry when I beat you both and make you spill all the beans” That little sly smile of her sisters made Agate very suspicious but she had no idea what she could be up to “After this Coco and cookies!” Her favorite treat!