[Ponyville] New to Ponyville (Ended)

Fluttershy1990

Arctic Sun had closed her Ice Cream Shop for about few days while she goes and visit Ponyville for the weekend. She left for Ponyville early yesterday, and she plans to be back by the end of the day after tomorrow. When she get first got to Ponyville, she did not know anything about the town, and asked a local pony what is in Ponyville that she can go and visit.

(hope you don't mind me joining)

The white coated, blue maned pegasus Colton Cloudkicker was on a routine trip to Ponyville to deliver a package to an important client, but unfortunately for Colton, he was accompanied by his pet sparrow Sparks as he usually was.

The two of them walked through the colourful streets of Ponyville, admiring all the sights as they had done so many times before but never did get over it. "Okay Sparks, you see the place anywhere?" Colton said as he looked around for the address he was to deliver the package to, "Sparks, I said did you see it anywhere?" Colton persisted, but got no response, "Ugh...featherbrain." Colton said in a disgusted tone.

Colton continued to walk until he was curious about something, what was in the package? He decided that he should check but as he did he accidentally bumped into a nearby blue coated pony, he stumbled to the ground and apologized right away, "Oh, I'm so sorry Miss, wasn't looking where I was going." Colton said as he tried in vain to compose himself

Colton looked around and hastily picked up the package, to his surprise there was no visible damage, he put the package in his bag and looked around to see if he had dropped anything else but luckily he didn't.

He then took notice of the blue pony again and responded to her question ,"In Ponyville?" Colton said as he tried to remember the details of the charming town, "Well there's tonnes to do here." Colton said with a smile, "There's Sweet Apple Acres, that's a fun place....let's see, oh and there's the library, all sorts of helpful stuff there very helpful staff too." Colton stuttered as he tried to remember the next detail.

"Oh, and how could I forget, Sugarcube Corner." Colton said in a nostalgic tone as he remembered his first visit there, he snapped out of it to respond once again. "Oh sorry I got carried away there. My name's Colton." He said as he held out a friendly hoof ,"I got a package to deliver here in town, but I think I'll be passing some of those places on the way, you wanna come too?" Colton asked inquisitively.

Colton looked around whilst rubbing his chin with his hoof, pondering where to go first. He saw the path he was going to take into town and noticed that Sugarcube corner was directly on route to his destination. He turned to Arctic sun to tell her they're first stop.

"Well, Sugarcube corner is on the way so I guess we'll head there." Colton stated as he gestured Arctic sun to follow him

"Sugarcube Corner sound like a nice place to go to. Colton, what kind of place is Sugarcube Corner?" asked Arctic Sun as they walk toward Sugarcube Corner. Arctic Sun was thinking about what kind of place it is. In her head, she was thinking it was a candy shop or something like that.

Colton talked as he walked, "Sugarcube Corner?" he asked, he collected his memories of the place before he responded, "It's a nice enough place I suppose, the food there's good, the staff is pretty helpful." Colton stopped to collect his thoughts once again and continued with his explanation.

"Although I think the owners are out of town, and I'm pretty sure my favourite cook went with them." Colton said as he lowered his head to near ground level, "It's a real shame too, that pink pony could make the best sweets I ever tasted." Colton stated as his mouth almost watered at the memories he had of Sugarcube Corner.

"So what about you Sun, you don't seem like you're from around here, if you don't mind me saying." Colton guessed, hoping that his assumption wouldn't offend Arctic Sun if he was wrong.

"I'm from Hoofington, and I run an ice cream shop there. Please come to my ice cream shop whenever you're in Hoofington. Do you remember the name of that pink pony that makes the sweets there? I will like to meet them one day." asked Arctic Sun.

"I might just do that." Colton said with a smile.

"As for that pony, I don't think I remember her name, it has been a while since I last saw her." Colton tried to remember her name but only got one word out, "Pinkie...something, I think." Colton said as his mind drew a blank

"You'll know her if you ever meet her, trust me." Colton said as he hoped to reassure Arctic Sun

Colton stopped in his tracks and thought carefully on how to put this, "Well, I don't really have time to go anywhere else after Sugarcube corner." Colton stated as he tried to not sound rude.

"I got this really important job that I need to do in Ponyville and I only have time for Sugarcube corner since it's on the way there." Colton stated slowly as he stood ashamed of himself.

"I'm really sorry Sun, I promise if I get the time I'll show you around more." Colton said as he rubbed the back of his head, hoping that he didn't come across as insensitive.

Colton breathed a sigh of relief, "Thanks Sun, I was afraid I sounded like a total jerk." Colton said with a smile as the two approached Sugarcube Corner.

"Well here we are." Colton stated as he opened the door to the nice little shop. He observed the various confectioneries that were on sale, he turned to the acting clerk and asked Arctic sun what she wanted, "So what is it you want in here Sun?"

Arctic Sun looked around Sugarcube Corner and noticed that they sell candy, cupcakes, and all kinds of sweets. She decided that she wanted a cupcake. "I want a cupcake, please" Arctic Sun said to the acting clerk. Then, she said to Colton, "Thanks for showing where Sugarcube Corner is. See you later".

• 4 weeks later...