Let's revive Aquellia !

Ancre

Hello everypony !

I have started a thread in the low country, Aquellia south. It have received little attention so far, but instead of shamelessly advertising it into the chat, I've decided to try to do something more constructive ! :D

There aren't many active rps going on there. And there aren't many players too ! So, I thought, why not make a thread where everyone could list the characters they would like to play there ? That way, when someone want to start a roleplay there, he or she just have to pm someone in this list to have someone to roleplay with !

What do you think ? I've seen a few threads like this before, when this forum was younger, and I don't know how well they worked. If it's a bad idea, well, I'll just shamelessly advertise my thread into the chat ! :)

So is this for Aquelia in general, or just Aquelia South? If its the latter, well, there really isn't much of anything in Aquelia South. That's kind of the problem I see. No major settlements or anything. Kind of not sure of very many reasons to go there.

Aquelia in general, I'm all for putting more life into. I have two Aquelia located characters, and really I'd love to use them more often.

My Aquelian characters are:

Gilda: I'm actually not sure my Gilda has a permanent residence she uses in Aquelia (or anywhere else for that matter) or not, but as a griffon, she definitely hangs out in the region a lot, and it is where she is from.

Lady Luck: Lady is my western outlaw pony who's taken up residence on the other side of the Equestrian border in Rockwington to evade the law. She's mainly intended for use in the Western region of Equestria which she still roams, but since her permanent residence is in Aquelia, I'm still interested in RPing her there.

I also have a lot of ponies who travel and thus could come to Aquelia if need be. Ardent Fate is a wayward orphan traveling around as she aspires to be a knight, Arcana is a somewhat eccentric wandering knowledge seeker with a vendetta against Equestrian order, Midnight Brand wanders the land taking jobs for pay - especially dangerous jobs that put her REA training to use, Verity Essence is an REIN spy who goes wherever she needs to gathering information, Sierra is a professional adventurer who is hired to help explore dangerous lands. I can see any of these characters coming to Aquelia if needed.

So is this for Aquelia in general, or just Aquelia South? If its the latter, well, there really isn't much of anything in Aquelia South. That's kind of the problem I see. No major settlements or anything. Kind of not sure of very many reasons to go there.

Aquelia in general, I'm all for putting more life into. I have two Aquelia located characters, and really I'd love to use them more often.

I should have precised that ! While I'm more concerned with Aquellia South (where are all those adventurer ponies ? ) Aquellia in general is not very active, and I thought it would be nice to do a thread for both. So your post is very welcome Phil :)