[Pegasus] Konstantinius [Finished]

Butterfinger211

post-1517-0-67886000-1323538994_thumb.pn

Roleplay Type: Crossover

Name: Konstantinius (also known as Konstant)

Sex: Female

Species: Pegasus

Eye Color: Dark Brown

Coat Color:Brown

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Her mane is razor-cut, layered green and black streaks. Her tail is like wise, although shorter.

Physique: She is a little on the fluffy side

Cutie Mark: A pair of black headphones.

Origin/Residence: Cloudsdale

Motivation: Love

Loves: She loves music, computers, and video games.

Dislikes: People that are so extremely happy that it chips the paint off the walls.

Character Summary: Konstantinius was born in the Cloudsdale. She was left alone by her birth parents as an infant and was raised by a Pegasus named Caesar, who decided that naming her Konstantinius, would be perfect, as Constantine was a strong Roman emperor. Caesar raised Konstantinius based on Roman rule, using strength, power, and an overabundance in skill and talent. She just so happened to be talented in music. Which is where her cutie mark comes in: She attended Equinesque School of Music where they train young Fillies to become mares of pride and dignity in music. Though, don't think they're all uptight and snobby. Some of the richest and poorest ponies attended ESM, all of equal presence, nopony being under the other.

Currently, Konstantinius lives in Cloudsdale with her Stallion friend, Equilibrius. She keeps an introverted lifestyle as a whole, but can be very social and outgoing at other times. Right now, all she wants to do is attend school and become the best she can be.

Konstantinius is a melodic, and beautiful soul. She is highly talented in rhythm and musical notes. Music is Konstantinius haven, as she is often bothered by anything outside of her headphones. She ALWAYS has music in her head. Always.

I just thought I'd drop on by to make a few suggestions, even though as a Crossover app there's no REAL need to change anything!

Bulleted points below are just small considerations you COULD consider for adding a little detail for other players to look into! :smirk:

1. How was her childhood, and how did she obtain her cutiemark? Tell us what it means, and show us why she earnt it!
  2. Where does she live now? How does she view others, and what are her current ambitions in life as a whole?
  3. Are there any other significant things that affected her? Maybe an event or pony influenced her to be who she is now!

These are just 3 little ideas and directions you COULD consider, of course, but others might suggest more or you might consider things naturally.

Nothing NEEDS to be done, of course, but I figured that a little friendly input doesn't hurt! :D

Still, as a crossover app, it's fine as it is!

I just thought I'd drop on by to make a few suggestions, even though as a Crossover app there's no REAL need to change anything!

Bulleted points below are just small considerations you COULD consider for adding a little detail for other players to look into! :smirk:

1. How was her childhood, and how did she obtain her cutiemark? Tell us what it means, and show us why she earnt it!
  2. Where does she live now? How does she view others, and what are her current ambitions in life as a whole?
  3. Are there any other significant things that affected her? Maybe an event or pony influenced her to be who she is now!

These are just 3 little ideas and directions you COULD consider, of course, but others might suggest more or you might consider things naturally.

Nothing NEEDS to be done, of course, but I figured that a little friendly input doesn't hurt! :D

Still, as a crossover app, it's fine as it is!

Thank you so much!