Greetings!

Reson

About myself.: I'm from Austria, Graz and became a brony some months ago. My hobbies are the INTERNET, hiking, climbing, billard and reading. I like writing, even if I just do it at German test, maybe 'cause I'm sometimes really lazy >.> account like smosh some day!

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: Hm i think i've heard of it from my steam community :D

How did you became a fan of FiM?: A friend of mine showed me the episode with Zecora appearing first. At the part where Fluttershy began to speak, i turned into a brony :D

My one favourite main cast pony?: AppleJack

Hm, there is a "about myself" section above so I have no idea what i should fit in here :/ Maybe some MORE informations...? :D

As I said above, I really like to go out of the city climbing in the nature (not in the hall, it's not the same ;) ) and I play often Billard. It's the only sport i'm good at, though >.<

And I must say I admire reading! My favourite genres are Science Fiction and Fantasy, my favourite author is Sergej Lukianenko! Maybe you know him, he wrote "Spektrum" ( I'm not sure if the title is the same in English 'cause you know I 'm Austrian ;D) I write the best storys of our class at the tests, but the internet and the TV slowly kills my fantasy :( And I'm much to lazy to write in my free time :o

I'm not really a talented drawer ( Wow i read some Introductions befor I wrote mine and anyone on the planet is a good drawer >.>) but maybe I should just try it once ;)

And since my internet is sometimes blocking web pages without any reason i can't open a translate side, and my English is just not good enought to tell you much more :(

Oh and please tell me if I write nonsense or my grammer is completely incorrect ( Don't tell me any small mistake, that is depressing ;) )

I have no idea if I can fit in here since I have not much to talk about but I will do my best!

Maybe something to my person?: I'm a little bit Hyperactive when I'm with my friends ;D But always when I meet new people I'm really shy ( it even is hard to write that down :x). To other people all around me I seem...practic^^ Maybe because I'm going on a school like that? But you CAN talk with me about really important things, I would like to! I AM quite a bit a hothead, In school i get mobbed a bit ( my fault, I told them I play World of warcraft >.<) and sometimes I fight back. THEN I have some days of peace :D I am not a weak nerd, but I am not doin' much sports^^ I do not have much friends, in fact, I have 4...^^" But they are good friends ;) Maybe I can find some more here :P

For the people to lazy to calculate 2011 minus 1995 I'm 16^^

I think that's it. If you have any more questions or suggestions tell me them down below ;D

Cya *Brohoof*

Hello!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the board.

A good place to go if you're looking to meet a lot of new Bronies is the Chat Room & live roleplay.

Welcome to Canterlot!

• 2 weeks later...