Ponies & Dragons

Starburst

I plan on it! The downside is that this wouldn't stack with other sources of enlarging, so Raz couldn't down a potion and pop Titan's Rage and suddenly be about four times bigger, unless of course we decide to go with homebrew fudging of the rules on this one but that would entirely depend on how silly we intend things to get! Though with the look of Mythic in general, its going to get -very- silly. :D

Edit: ... now I'm getting the image of a super sized Raz big enough to carry everypony else on his back, flying them over a gorge or something. Since it seems we may be dropping Ali for now (until hopefully their eventual return!) Razor will be the only flyer in the party! would make long distance travelling a whole lot easier.. provided the spells don't wear off mid flight.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm mostly happy because more DPS means I can lean more towards the support role of "Bluff the delegates, assassinate the Griffon King's adviser, replace, more bluff, reroute funding into the arts".

...sorry, I've been playing a lot of Civilization. Also, yes, you get to be Falkor.

XD Curtain Call the Ultimate Politician! Or usurper, either or. I have a feeling by the end of this we'll have to keep an eye on Curtain to make sure he doesnt try and take over Canterlot without anypony noticing. We just return one day to find Curtain on the throne, "*blinks as the group enters, then hides his crown nervously* Uhhh... I can explain!" XD

And now at the mention of Falkor I'm imagining.the group riding Raz while Bramble rides atop his head, going "Yeeeeaahhh!!"

On that note I also had an amusing thought as to how our characters progress on the Mythical-Meter. Perhaps as we progress through the Trials to rank up in tiers, the group may need some.time to fully control or get used to their new found abilities as they rank up. For instance, since Titan's Rage is a 3rd tier ability, Raz acquires it after the third Trial, however ends up activating it by mistake and without knowing how to get himself back to normal. This would be purely rp based bouts of silliness that wouldn't have affect on combat and such, but its meqnt to show how we are slowly growing into our new found powers, some more literally then others! :P

I dunno, just a silly thought!

Edit: also, turns out I was mistaken! Titan's rage is even better then I thought because its more like an Improved Enlarge Person. Rather then granted +2 to Strength and Con it grants a +4 to both. It still adds a -2 penalty to Dex but it also adds +2 Natural Armor Bonus; it does not say it gets an Accuracy penalty like basic.Enlarge Person does. So bassically, an augmented version that can be used as a Free action at the cost of a daily Mythic power.

Well, I am cemented in getting it now.

Okay, I am a huge fan of giant flying pony.

Also, the crazy high power stuff is fine my me.

Ditto 'Pathfinder Ponies'.

Ali, it was great, and we look forward to your truimphant return.

I am totally willing to run a short adventure if our glorious GM wants a break.

Hooray! I do in fact have a plot hook in mind. A group of explorers from the Royal Equestrian Geographic Society were sent to chart a remote area, with an eye toward its development. They reported ruins and strange creatures, but all seemed well--until they failed to report back in after a storm. Enter the heroes!

I.. think I got a little too into that one. Even I was getting pumped up while writing it.

Probably because I was listening to this

to get myself in the Adventuring mood.

Heh.. sorry for the wall of text everypony! ^^;

Hey there! I think the campaign is closed at the moment, but our illustrious GM would know better. Speaking of, I seem to recall that rerolling the lowest was an option, allowing us to preserve them thar decent numbers if we wanted to. Anyone recall?

I beliiiieve that was right? Perhaps. I don't know exactly. But I think I remember hearing about a full group, but yeah the DM shall make the final call on that one. I'm a new guy here so I can't say much :P

Currently working on Tornado Ali's war story, actually! It's taking me longer than I expected. I dunno. Nothing is... clicking. But I'm getting there. In the meantime, more Curtain Call's BSOD. And with that, the shortest post I've ever made. As Bramble points out, I'm usually the one making walls of text.

:( well, all the best to you, Trilo. I've not been here for long but it still sucks to see you go. Hopefully you can sort things out and return in the future.

Though this is only farewell! Not goodbye I'm sure. Good luck to you

Archived