Ponies & Dragons

Starburst

What Kirby said. Hi, though!

Heh. I can totally picture Curtain Call imagining Tornado and Ironmane fighting over him. Seems like the kind of daydream he might slip into. :)

*cough*

Edit: Lately, with the party at 4, I've been tempted to make a little comic following Cage the Elephant's "Ain't No Rest for the Wicked", with Bramble as narrator and the verse order being Ali, Curtains, Ironmane. Then I realized I'm terrible and have no idea how to format comic strips.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pfffffft. Brambly? A leader? Guffaw! It is to laugh. X3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIrhVo1WA78

Also, I have invented an idiom. "Racing against Luna" = Loosing valuable daylight hours.

Double also, at least once in our careers, the phrase "My little ponies" must be used. It's in our contracts. You all read the fine print, didn't you?

Hey, Curtain Call - was reviewing some old D&D books today when I found a few old friends from my own days as a rogue. See if you like any of these feats from Song and Silence.

Expert Tactician

Prerequisites: Dex 13+, BAB +2, Combat Reflexes

Benefit: You make one extra melee attack (or anything that can be done as a melee attack, such as grapple or disarm) against one foe in melee range denied their dex bonus to AC. (IE: most of the circumstnaces when you get your sneak attack bonus)

Arterial Strike

Prerequisites: BAB +4, Sneak Attack

Benefit: forgo +1d6 of your sneak attack to instead deliver a wound that won't stop bleeding. For each arterial strike, the target loses 1 point of damage per round (cumulative) until they get a successful heal check or cure spell. Not applicable to creatures immune to sneak attacks.

Hamstring

Prerequisites: BAB +4, Sneak Attack

Benefit: forgo +2d6 of your sneak attack to reduce an opponent's speed by half. (quadrapeds need two hamstrings - requiring +4d6 of sneak attack. Starburst might let that go since we're playing in a pony world. )

Hey, Curtain Call - was reviewing some old D&D books today when I found a few old friends from my own days as a rogue. See if you like any of these feats from Song and Silence.

Expert Tactician

Prerequisites: Dex 13+, BAB +2, Combat Reflexes

Benefit: You make one extra melee attack (or anything that can be done as a melee attack, such as grapple or disarm) against one foe in melee range denied their dex bonus to AC. (IE: most of the circumstnaces when you get your sneak attack bonus)

I LOVE it! This is the best birthday present ever! Also, now you know what Curtain Call thinks about Bramble!

Archived