Ponies & Dragons

Starburst

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Working on the main RP next. There's this strange wait to it all of a sudden. Like I could get the lot of us killed this time. Not just me. "You find no traps" is not a sentence I need to hear again.

Also, not sure if you checked, but Molds, Sports and Fungus (MSF, from here on, I do decree! Excelsior!) has been posted upon.

Double also, Curtain Call confirmed for tsundere pony.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, if'n it's all right, I'll trot my behind over there and get to work...after, you know, actual work. If y'all could guide me to the appropriate OOC thread, I can give it a read. And do some research. For instance, despite a partner who speaks Japanese, I have no idea what omake or tsundere are!

An omake is an 'extra'. Extra holiday special, extra side-issue, etc. It's not part of the main story, per se, but they release it for the fans.

Tsundere is a ummm..... someone at conflict? Starts off seeming very harsh and cold, unfriendly even... does not allow anyone close to her (or him) ... but doesn't want to admit an inner softness that might arise. The Tsundere is exemplified by the phrase, "It's ... it's not like I *like* you or anything" spoke while blushing and after having just done something nice for someone they like but won't admit to liking.

And the link is here:

Archived