Ponies & Dragons

Starburst

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has morale been low? A bit. Maybe life decided to take a bat to all of us at once. I know my passes few days haven't been stellar. But you know what? One of us isn't as strong as all of us. So thank you for sticking around, both of you. Power trio, baby. And thank you, all of you past and present for this RP. I'm better for it.

Now let's get dangerous.

"When there's trouble you call RW!"

...what? I'm the only one here with initials that match the lyrics! XD

In all seriousness I'm glad to be apart of this. Even if I'm brand new I already enjoy the rp I've taken part in and probably wouldn't find the same level and caliber anywhere else, let alone in a DnD/Pathfinder game.

I hope this is only the start! (Of my time in it anyway) with plenty more to come. I'm ready and rarin' to go :)

"When there's trouble you call RW!"

Oh my God I JUST GOT THAT. I am SLOW. Jeez.

Right. Onto actual topics. In regards to the omake, I'll be skipping it ahead a wee bit soon, depending on how the next few posts go. Nothing too bad. Just from morning to nightfall. It's for character development and is most certainly not intended to turn this wacky mid-Spring Christmas fun into something brooding. It's just... something has to happen to Curtain Call. Hero's Journey things. Trust me.

Lol Krackle. That show was part of my childhood. Nineties kid, woot.

And that's no problem! Post what you will. I'll probably wait to post until afterward just cuz that motivation pool is runnin low with how crappy work has been lately.

Also, I hope it doesnr mean anything bad >.>;;

Ringworm. A fungus akin to athlete's foot that eats furry skin. A royal pain to get rid of. Currently, one of my OC's is suffering from it. He's a pig pen. :P

And Razor, I miss the Disney Afternoon. I really do. But that just means the rest of us need to be dashing and daring, courageous and caring, faithful and friendly with stories to share. Heh.

Totally fine with you going next.

And little Bramble is in every way Green/Blue. No shortage of reverence for nature's power and beauty but in possession of an inquisitive mind, eager to learn and study and test a few boundaries. While I can't think of making a "Legendary Creature - Androgynous Unicorn" mechanically at the moment, I envision him playing something along the lines of...

http://www.mtgsalvation.com/forums/the-game/legacy-type-1-5/budget-legacy/185754-9-land-stompy

Also, Razor, talk to me. I'll getcha playing Magic in no time. ;)

I can picture Timberwolves being, say ... a 1/1 timberwolf plant creature with 3 1/1 tokens on them. (G) for regen. When they die, they move all their 1/1 tokens to another Timberwolf in play of the owner's choice.

Entangle: Instant - All attacking creatures of less than 4 power are tapped and cannot deal damage this turn.

Thorn Blossom (GGGX): 3/3 timberwolf plant creature with X 1/1 tokens. (GG) add a 1/1 token to Thorn Blossom. If her power becomes 7 or more she gains trample.

Bramble Rose GB1: Planeswalker (3)

+1: Add a 1/1 token to any plant creature

-1: As an interrupt, you can redirect an attack on Bramble Rose to any green creature in play.

-X: retrieve any green spell with converted cost X from your graveyard

Vine Asp: G1: 1/1 Serpent Plant Creature: Damage dealt by vine asp is done in -1/-1 tokens

Spirit of the Everfree: Enchantment - each creature you summon is a plant creature in addition to its other creature types.

Oh. I'm sorry Bramble! I thought Krackle was working on something x3 but yeah I can try to get an omake post up soon..the last few weeks have been murder and ive just been mentally exhausted. But ill get something up soon!

And Kirby, I have been curious about it for a long time certainly. I could possibly be interested in learning!

Bramble Rose 1GG: Planeswalker (3)

+1: Prevent X damage done to you or Bramble Rose, where X is the number of Forests you control.

-2: Search your library for up to two forests, reveal them and put them into play tapped. Shuffle your library.

-8: Put into play X 3/3 Plant creature tokens named "Timberwolf" into play where X is the number of Forests you control.

Couldn't resist.

Poetry for the ages! How do you do it, sir?!

Also, for those who care, trying my hand/hoof/whatever at thread Gm'ing. Or at least I've got the interest check up :P we'll see how badly I flounder about.

Archived