Best type of pony - [POLL]

Hippo

Best Pony  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Which pony race is best?

• Earth Ponies
    • Unicorns
    • Pegasi

While I WANT to say unicorns, I'm afraid I just gotta go with earth ponies. Dependable, durable, and the lack of wings or horn puts a spotlight on their personality. Many many people have said how much AJ needs an actual ep, but we've got a decent idea about what she's like. Then there's Pinkie. Even if she HADN'T had a couple of eps, she makes herself known whether one wants her to or not.

Of course, it's a bit odd, choosing earth ponies as best when my favorite character of the 6 is a unicorn... and when I'd probably want to be a unicorn if suddenly stuffed in a pony body. I guess that means they're all pretty good.

(come to think of it, out of the Mane 6 the Earth Ponies are the only ones who don't have anxiety issues, I've noticed)

That is quite the observation...I like it.

But saying Pinkie Pie doesn't have anxiety issues is like saying the Titanic doesn't have overcrowding issues.

i think the princes ponys r bettr than the rest, as they can do magic and fly, lik harry potter when he has th broom stick

Sure those would be benefits for most, but...

I love that being a Pegasus is a liability for Fluttershy. She would be content as an earth pony, but since she has wings there are certain expectations that she needs to try and live up to. Like actually flying...

• Like 1