Trollen

Therainbowtroll

Hey there, its Manestream from the Mibbit chat.

Thanks for posting here, we ask all our new members to post an introduction about themselves, or to at least get a chance to meet some other individuals before releasing them to the rest of the board.

As mentioned before, once your up to 5+ posts, the rest of the board will open up to you, but in the meantime feel free to tell us more about yourself, or to introduce yourself to other newcomers here.

There are also a few links in my signature, the most important is the Rules link (take a gander at those so your not caught off guard later on!), and if your interested in RP'ing, there is a link to some character creation guidelines, and our application process.

Whew, with all that aside, let me say:

Welcome to the Equestria forums!

Aw thanks! I have already read the rules about characters. But I do have one question. Is there a pony ty maker on the forums?

Yes, we do have some tools that you can find in the Equestrian Characters board- if you check my signature there is a direct link to it.

I ment to say toy ^-^;

But ok. I guess I will just haft to look around.

Ahh- as for a custom pony toy maker- I do believe we have a few individuals who muck around with it- you could likely find out in the creative corner of our forums, or even by asking in the chat when people are around :}

I ment to say toy ^-^;

Ahh- as for a custom pony toy maker- I do believe we have a few individuals who muck around with it- you could likely find out in the creative corner of our forums, or even by asking in the chat when people are around :}

Oh That would be awsome. But I bet there expensive.

I ment to say toy ^-^;

Oh That would be awsome. But I bet there expensive.

I think that depends; if your getting one commissioned, yes it could be. But if your learning how? just the price of materials!