VG Cats = 20% Cooler

Star1228

Wasn't there also a comic that outright featured the CmC? I know there was a wallpaper that he made for them.

I also agree with Brian. I hate that it has no schedule. I have a multitude of Webcomics that I check (VGCats, XKCD, Cyanide and Happiness, and Hejibits) Of them, I can only count on CaH to update every day. The others CLAIM to follow a schedule, but I'm always met with disappointment.

ANYWHO, on the subject: Yeah this totally makes VGCats 20% Cooler :3

Yea, he did. if i remember correctly, it was a joke on the episode were they did the rock ballet or something, i honestly never saw the episode. but i remember that the roof proceeded to fall on them, and Aeris, as pinkie came in and said " They're dead. FOREVER!!!!"

I also agree with Brian. I hate that it has no schedule. I have a multitude of Webcomics that I check (VGCats, XKCD, Cyanide and Happiness, and Hejibits) Of them, I can only count on CaH to update every day. The others CLAIM to follow a schedule, but I'm always met with disappointment.

XKCD updates regularly, every other day of the week (Monday, Wednesday, and Friday), and fairly regular.

I just hate when webcomics die due to lack of updating. My favourite of all time is Gone with the Blastwave, which he stopped updating last year, which is a pity because it was a great comic. In the case of stuff like VGCats, as long as it keeps going, I'm fine. I just don't want it to die off.

Also, on topic: It took me a moment to get the second comic, mostly because I was laughing at the fact that I /understood that argument/ and the entire comic. Then I noticed her PC BG XD