Did the Sonic Rainboom cause the Triassic-Jurassic Mass Extinction?

ChancellorPuddinghead

lol of course it didn't but look at this photo and the article it ran with :D

Article:

Scientists Hunt for Meteor Crash Clues in 200-Million-Year-Old Murder Mystery

Aaron L. Gronstal, Astrobiology Magazine

Date: 29 December 2011 Time: 07:00 AM ET

northern-ireland-rainbow-extinction.JPG

http://www.space.com...c-jurassic.html

One thing is for sure - this article became 20% cooler due to this photo!

Dang you ChancellorPuddinghead :)

You and your attention grabbing titles :D

I know right? I think this is like the second or third time he's caught me like that, hehe...

Although i do believe Rainbow dash destroyed the dinosaurs... she flew so fast she left the Horshoe nebula and traveled toward our planet at the speed of light, in the emptiness of space there was nothing to slow her down, but once she hit our atmopsphere to resulting sonic rainboom ruptured Pangaea, creating the continents we now know today, while at the same time creating a cloud of dust that killed most life on the planet. on her way out the other end of the planet she pulled a chunk of earth with her, creating the moon. she continued to fly until she passed by Neptune and knocked a chunk out of it, knocking it out of its perfect circular rotation around the sun and creating Pluto before exiting our solar system...

oh, and she also killed the Daleks while heading back home...

I know right? I think this is like the second or third time he's caught me like that, hehe...

Although i do believe Rainbow dash destroyed the dinosaurs... she flew so fast she left the Horshoe nebula and traveled toward our planet at the speed of light, in the emptiness of space there was nothing to slow her down, but once she hit our atmopsphere to resulting sonic rainboom ruptured Pangaea, creating the continents we now know today, while at the same time creating a cloud of dust that killed most life on the planet. on her way out the other end of the planet she pulled a chunk of earth with her, creating the moon. she continued to fly until she passed by Neptune and knocked a chunk out of it, knocking it out of its perfect circular rotation around the sun and creating Pluto before exiting our solar system...

oh, and she also killed the Daleks while heading back home...

*reads* hmmm yes.... I see..... yes yes... it all makes perfect sense now!!!!!! :shifty:

okiedokieloki.png