My Pony Art [Updated: August 7th]

Edward

(Sorry I have to keep deleting my last post and reposting here.. since I'm afraid double posting is not allowed?)

In any case, updated.^^; Just an edit, but it was small compared to the work I did on a gijinka.

Wondering if anyone would want ponyjinkas? XD Their ponies drawn as humans.

Since I'm better at drawing humans than ponies, sadly.. at least I can do art trades and requests then.

I did one of Violet Mischief earlier today for an art trade with Puck. Anyone interested in something like that? =D

(Sorry I have to keep deleting my last post and reposting here.. since I'm afraid double posting is not allowed?)

In any case, updated.^^; Just an edit, but it was small compared to the work I did on a gijinka.

Wondering if anyone would want ponyjinkas? XD Their ponies drawn as humans.

Since I'm better at drawing humans than ponies, sadly.. at least I can do art trades and requests then.

I did one of Violet Mischief earlier today for an art trade with Puck. Anyone interested in something like that? =D

Double posts are allowed anywhere on the board except in the RP section.

• 3 months later...

I might stop editing the first post until I feel like re-adding the swirl symbols.. same for my sig. :(

For some reason they're showing up as something else, maybe it's just my computer.

Anyway, two new pics of Swiss. I tend to obsess over drawing the same characters..

Hopefully I'll try drawing other ponies, the main cast or something soon. XD

SwissMedleyFB.png Profile pic for my Flankbook account.

Which got Swiss mistaken for a girl. XD You may add me here.

swiss_sleeping.png From scratch on Paintshop Pro 7.

As you can see, I've gotten a bit better at posing! =D I had fun with it. :heart: