I am new to this site

Everypony on this forum is really friendly! I only joined a couple of days ago and I am having a few problems with url friends and my brony-ness, everypony has been rearly supportive and given me loads of help. If you still decide to stay in one sub-forum then I will assure you that you will have loads of fun.

Also, welcome to canterlot!!

Everypony on this forum is really friendly! I only joined a couple of days ago and I am having a few problems with url friends and my brony-ness, everypony has been rearly supportive and given me loads of help. If you still decide to stay in one sub-forum then I will assure you that you will have loads of fun.

Also, welcome to canterlot!!

Yes but my post count will never go up apparently. This makes me cry tears of overwhelming sadness.

Welcome to the love thread, Daymare. I love meeting new people. I'm Sulvuss. The resident Love Spreader. I'm sure that you and I will get along fine. From your signature and avatar you look like the kind of guy with a good sense of humor. I do drawings- I have a request thread buts its currently closed-and I RP'ed for seven years so if you want a review for a picture or piece of writting or...anything. Just let me know and I'll do it if I have the spare time.

Just in case you didn't see that when I first posted it.

Yea, As Brownclown said. Wer all freindly here and its pretty peaceful compaired to most forums

Just in case you didn't see that when I first posted it.

Yea, As Brownclown said. Wer all freindly here and its pretty peaceful compaired to most forums

I did not see that XD I don't...art really. I write sometimes, but my short attention span I can only write like 5 pages of something.