Looking for a 1-on-1 Chatroom RP

I am new here, and since I really just despise forum-thread RPs, I am looking for someone who wants to try RPing with me in a live-chat style instead. I have a few guidelines (I'm picky, sorry).

1) You must be able to type with correct grammar. I don't want any "u r so kewl."

2) You must not use emotes in your posts. I don't like that unless it's silly OOC "roleplaying."

3) If you just want to cyber, look elsewhere.

4) You don't have to type more than 2 lines, but effort is appreciated.

5) Have fun!

I am new here, and since I really just despise forum-thread RPs, I am looking for someone who wants to try RPing with me in a live-chat style instead. I have a few guidelines (I'm picky, sorry).

1) You must be able to type with correct grammar. I don't want any "u r so kewl."

2) You must not use emotes in your posts. I don't like that unless it's silly OOC "roleplaying."

3) If you just want to cyber, look elsewhere.

4) You don't have to type more than 2 lines, but effort is appreciated.

5) Have fun!

I've seen people with much pickier guidelines, hehe... I'd like another RP going on, and we could do it in chat if you prefer, although i kinda like it in the forums or private messages so it's easier to keep track of, espcecially if the two aren't always on at the same time...

But yeah! I could go for another RP if you want, just let me know what you're interested in.