Looking for a good Spriter to join my fangame's dev team!

Lucan

Hello all, I'm Lucan - Writer and Founder of the Legend of Celestia fangame project! I've got news for you all.

I know this site has good artists on it - I come here once almost every hour. Every. Single. Day. I always see that the Gallery has amazing things posted on it, so for those of you who post there, I've got some cool news for you!

The Legend of Celestia Dev Team is seeking a new spriter! Our old spriter, Soak, was recently hired, so he doesn't have the time to do this. What we're expecting -

> Maturity - Soak was mature, and mature people are good. We don't want anybody acting like 6 year olds!

> Skill - We hand pick our members (no rly?), and skill beats all. As Artax said - saying you did something is different than showing you did something (those might not be his/her exact words). I'm a HUGE supporter of this idea - so I will also need a work sample.

> Be Open - Our game's storyline is wierd (Unsure about the rest of the cutscenes, but some of our members even thought that the Intro cutscene was creepy), and some people just don't like the wierdness. You have to be willing to say "Alright, this is crazy, but so what? It's different, and that's good!" Our team does have expectations and rules, of course.

> Politeness - We don't like being offended. Don't insult us. It is guarranteed to backfire on you.

> Speed - Looking for a fast team? Look here! Our team is almost always *very* fast - we're only slow when something is dragging us down. We are the guys who had the engine up and a functional Bit (money) system in the game two weeks after the project was announced PLUS music, SFX, and plenty of tiles and sprites. We're quite serious (most of the time), and we get things done (all the time)

> Accessable - I need a way to contact you. If I accept you, you should have an AIM screenname of Steam username for me to add you. Steam is preffered, since most of our team uses it.

> Often Online - We need to be able to contact you!

> Able to turn things in on time - Tardiness *really* gets on our nerves. After so much time after the due date (not too long, but not too short, usually 3 or 4 days UNEXCUSED), we will try to replace you - we don't want any anchors on this ship!

Think you have what it takes?

Post applications in THIS FORMAT.

> What you want us to call you

> Experience (Have you worked on other projects? Are you in an art class? Anything you are well-known for? Is this a hobby of yours? If it's a hobby, how often you do it?)

> Work examples

All of those fields are required!

Thank you! ~ Lucan

• 2 weeks later...