Six videos of pony seperation

BestiaAuris gave me an idea for a game.

Ponies are everywhere.

Especially on YouTube. There are lots of ponies, ponies made to be relevant to anything. . I wonder if we could do the wikipedia game (the one with the links to get to a certain page) with ponies on YouTube. Hmmm...

So basically, if you've ever played the Wikipedia game, you know where this is going. For those of you who haven't, long story short, you try to get from one page to another using only links. For example, starting at World War II and getting to Hubble Space Telescope in as few links as possible.

I propose a challenge to all willing to participate: I'm going to post a video here, and it's your jobs to find a way to a pony video in as few 'related videos' as possible.

Rules:

1 You're only allowed to go through "Related Videos." Going back to the one you were just at counts as a 'move.' Example: Going from World War II to World War 1 then back to World War II is two moves.

2: No using the "Back" button. If you can't find the video you were just at and want to go back, tough luck.

3: The video must be a clip from the show. Even if it's just a single word, it's not a pony video unless it actually appears in the show.

4: The pony video must be un-edited. So Pinkie singing in Heavy's voice about Sandviches doesn't count. However, a related video might be the Cupcake song, in Pinkie's voice, un-edited. That is acceptable.

5: The starting video does not count as a 'move.' So going from WW2 -> WW1 -> Ponies (somehow) is a score of 2. Count your arrows.

6: I shouldn't have to say this, but be honest. It's no fun if one person is dominating because he can claim to get from WWII to ponies in 2 moves.

When you do get to a pony video, post the video in this thread and state how many videos it took to get there. I'll post my own score to show it's possible.

I'll keep each video up for about a week, give or take, depending on how many people participate. If you have a video you want to challenge others with, shoot me a message and show me it's possible.

The first video:

My score for the first video: 4.

My ending spot:

Erectin a river --> WOOL --> Rainb'aww dash.

Two moves. DO I WIN

I was kinda expecting everyone to keep their path a secret, only saying where they ended. However, this is not a win: Rainb'aww dash is not an un-edited clip from the show, it's a fan-made video. Sorry, but no, you don't win. However, if you were to have gone to "My reaction to finding out about MLP:FiM Season 3 confirmed" that would be a win, in three moves.

If it's because I made an error in my rules, then my appologies on the lack of clarity.