I over think these things

Emery

About myself.: I'm an eighteen year old college student who aside from ponies, likes

The Legend of Zelda

Martial Arts

The Walking Dead

Music in general

Books in general

Video games in general

Art in general (particularly animation and comics)

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: I googled for pony forums

How did you became a fan of FiM?: I like animated shows and movies, I became a fan of this one pretty fast once I first heard of it

My one favourite main cast pony?: Rainbow Dash

I was trying to be clever and unique but how many ways are there to tell everypony how new you are?

I'm Emery, as you can see, and I'm new, as is also glaringly obvious.

Oh, for the record, I actually don't have a favorite of the mane six, I honestly love them all too much to pick. I only chose Rainbow Dash because it made me choose, and I always get her in personality tests.

I don't know what else to say. I'm excited to be here.

How are you?

Guest EoLPinkie

I'm fantastimagiwhoopdiehilaritabulous! Thanks for asking! I ooooooooooobviously get Fluttershy for my personality tests. Kidding! Welcome to Canterlot! You do all sorts of fun stuff, and I love fun stuff! We should be friends! Psh, like we aren't already :D Everypony else will be here soon enough to welcome you too! If you ever wanna talk about anything send me a message! You can get my welcome song for a giggle and a joke, and I have a laughter blog that I update daily with funny stuff and pony friends features! Welcome again!

Guest EoLPinkie

Welcome! I'm spiderman! I'm here to sing you a song!

This is your singing Spiderman I hope it finds you well. We welcome you to Canterlot, cause we think you're really swell- F*** this, I'm Spiderman.

WBAHx.gif

I come back here to find you stealing my songs! I'm watchin' you mister...

Guest EoLPinkie

Indeed, we're swag buddies but he swags my swag when I'm not swagging! That Spiderpony is a trickster! But I'm also swagging Emery's thread :-o I shall hunt Spiderpony across the skyscrapers instead of in here. Pinkie away!

jetpack_pinkie_pie___png_by_larsurus-d48r4gx.png

No need? Campy Spiderman vs. Pinkie Pie - The Immovable Object vs. The Irresistable Force!!!! :D :D

The only thing missing is some popcorn!!! *runs to microwave* pop pop pop pop pop POP!!!! *munch* *munch*

Ok I'm good - continue -

Spiderman vs. Pinkie - gogogogogogogoggogo GO!!!

This is like the Sisterhooves Social - but with superheroes and ponies!!!

pinkie_pie_by_k_bo__by_kevinbolk-d41sckm.png

spiderman_meme_by_gothicgir66-d3cs2bb.jpg

Hi there! I'm a little later than usual with my welcome, but here it is!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!