A Challenger Pegasus Appears!

Firebolt

Guest EoLPinkie

When I was an itty-bitty little-wittle twinkie Pinkie I bought a several-hundred page dinosaur book from Sam's Club. Encyclopedic portion of brain dedicated to dinos? Double, triple, googol check! The pony and cupcakes sections are much bigger though.

Ah yes, Jurassic Park. Beautiful dinomation, if nothing else. And then there was that funny coincidence (or as Chesterton calls them Divine Puns), that Utahraptor was discovered when the "Velociraptor" in Jurassic Park was being written. Utahraptor: a raptor you can ride on. As for T-Rex, it might be better to blame Valley of Gwangi or King Kong, or just God Himself. The Tyrant Lizard King is hard to top when you're a young boy, unless you muck with Spinosauridae anatomy(Another intellectual crime of Spielberg's, with no help from Crichton this time, but plenty from Jack Horner.) or overestimate the hunting style of Giganotosaurus.

Your friend does seem skilled. I'll have to peruse her other work.

Also, a few questions. Does anyone know how to reach Chat? I keep following the given directions and nothing happens. And how long does the average approval of an RP character take, and how will I know it has been?

Ah yes, Jurassic Park. Beautiful dinomation, if nothing else. And then there was that funny coincidence (or as Chesterton calls them Divine Puns), that Utahraptor was discovered when the "Velociraptor" in Jurassic Park was being written. Utahraptor: a raptor you can ride on. As for T-Rex, it might be better to blame Valley of Gwangi or King Kong, or just God Himself. The Tyrant Lizard King is hard to top when you're a young boy, unless you muck with Spinosauridae anatomy(Another intellectual crime of Spielberg's, with no help from Crichton this time, but plenty from Jack Horner.) or overestimate the hunting style of Giganotosaurus.

Your friend does seem skilled. I'll have to peruse her other work.

Also, a few questions. Does anyone know how to reach Chat? I keep following the given directions and nothing happens. And how long does the average approval of an RP character take, and how will I know it has been?

The chat is on IRC. You can access it through mibbit.com. The server is esper.net, the channel is #canterlotcentral. If you have mIRC or other IRC client, irc.esper.net:5555/canterlotcentral