A Challenger Pegasus Appears!

Firebolt

About myself.: I study dinosaurs. Buck yeah.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: Google

How did you became a fan of FiM?: I stumbled across it.

My one favourite main cast pony?: Fluttershy

A tall, dark stallion approaches....no I'm kidding, I read the rules.

Greetings, one and all. I'm a midwestern fella who fell into this by accident, but what an accident it was. "And the Lord did Grin" as Monty Python puts it.

So yeah, I really do study dinosaurs. I fight with full contact weapons. I am mustachioed. Any questions?

Appliance uses GREET!

It's not very effective..

memes-sir-tyrannasaurus-rexington.jpg

So splendid to meet you.

:I

Question.

Do you think Rarity is fabulous?

Also, I'm Appliance. :I

Toaster extraordinaire.

Welcome to Canterlot, enjoy your stay!

Edit: funny-science-news-experiments-memes-perfect.jpg

It had to be done. :3

Rarity is currently being juggled along with Applejack and Rainbow Dash as my third favorite character. Spike, Luna, and Big Mac are duking it out for second. So naturally, I would find her fabulous.

You're all right, Firebolt.

You're all right. :I

Guest EoLPinkie

I'm not all that into background characters, aside from that window cleaner who falls down near Rarity in Canterlot and the Wonderbolt who loves pie(I do too. especially Apple Pie). They're awesome. It is fun to pick out Derpy Hooves though.

bb43591b-ef57-47fe-85ff-e331802ae813.gif So silly.

Full contact fighting with weapons, magic the gathering, moustache Monty python, and you like Luna ... you are cool by me even if I didn't see twilight's name in your list of ponies.

Welcome to Canterlot

Hi there! I'm a little later than usual with my welcome, but here it is!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Thank you all very much.

Blaze, my favorite dinosaur(s, you'll get more because one is never enough) are as follows and in order: Velociraptor, Utahraptor, Microraptor, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Suchiomimus, Torvosaurus, Allosaurus, Edmontonia, Amargasaurus, and Brachiosaurus.

Pinkie, the image works now, and your welcome needs no epic introduction. The spinning pony is epic enough.

Tales, thank you for your gracious greetings and helpful information. I have never been received better by any online community.

Thank you all very much.

Blaze, my favorite dinosaur(s, you'll get more because one is never enough) are as follows and in order: Velociraptor, Utahraptor, Microraptor, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Suchiomimus, Torvosaurus, Allosaurus, Edmontonia, Amargasaurus, and Brachiosaurus.

Pinkie, the image works now, and your welcome needs no epic introduction. The spinning pony is epic enough.

Tales, thank you for your gracious greetings and helpful information. I have never been received better by any online community.

I totally blame Jurassic Park (whose creatures were largely NOT from the Jurassic era) for making people so enamored with the Velociraptor, T-Rex and Brachiosaurus.

You might like some of my friend's artwork though... http://elyssawecera.blogspot.com/2009/05/optometry-contest.html This is what she drew for an optometry contest for kids waiting room. She has other more realistic pictures though. I just thought that one was fun and bubbly, in other words perfect for this forum <3