Cartoons Anyone?

flutterscotch

Still airingt:

MLP: FIM (obviously)

Metalocalypse

those random 3 minute Monster High webisodes (they count, right?)

Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Squidbillies

Problem Solverz - I love Paper Rad, I have both DVDs, and the Lighting Bolt one. Paper Rad LOVES ponies, i might add. it is fun to play spot the pony for their stuff).

Past favorites that i love and can still watch.

Space Ghost + Dino Boy(I have watched Space Ghost since I was a young child when they brought him back in the 80s. I LOVE Alex Toth character designs, and always did completely consistently as a child (Herculoids? Thun-Darr? FTW!). I didn't find this out until much later in life, and YES they are horrible plot wise)

Space Ghost Coast to Coast (actually since Cartoon Planet)

Animaniacs

Tiny Toon adventures

Gummi Bears

Tale Spin

SeaLab 2021

Doug (not the Disney one, ONLY when it was on Nickelodeon)

Home Movies

MLP: Return to Flutter Valley (hahah No. I do own it, though, not sure why)

Kockásfülű nyúl (I can not wait for this to come out on DVD in English, I loved this so much as a kid. For those of you who watched Pinwheel on Nickelodeon, this was the bunny in the suitcase)

I find it very hard to watch most cartoons from when i was actually little. It's clear that the 80's was almost completely toy commercials. She-Ra is OK, though.

Mesealak.jpg

And pretty much anything "Silly Symphonies", "Looney Tunes", "Merrie Melodies", etc from before the end of WWII.

Animated Movies (just the favorite 10, in no order):

Triplets of Belleville

The Point

Howl's Moving Castle (mostly because Diana Wynne Jones was my favorite fantasy author, and anything Miyazaki does is gold.)

Fantasia

Fantastic Planet

Pom-Poko

The Rankin-Bass Hobbit

The Secret of NIMH

Watership Down

And I am going to preemptively declare Moomin and the Comet Chase to be #10 because despite the fact that it hasn't been released in the United States, I freaking love the 70's show they recut to make the movie. And if I don't, Who Framed Roger Rabbit's going here.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Celestia, I was hoping for one of these threads!

Not many cartoons that I watch are on right now, save a small few. Include all Disney and Pixar films if not otherwise mentioned.

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes

Young Justice (if I remember)

American Dad (it's suddenly good to me, while Family Guy is becoming stagnant)

Superjail

Metalocaplyse

Futurama

As for older cartoons, the list is wider:

Darkwing Duck

Batman: TAS

Batman Beyond

Superman TAS

Samurai Jack

Animaniacs

Histeria

Tiny Toons

Dexter's Lab

Johnny Bravo

Courage the Cowardly Dog

Powerpuff Girls

Pinky and the Brain

Tom and Jerry

Looney Toons/Merry Melodies/whatever you like to call it. Chuck Jones is brilliant.

Bonkers

Justice League

Teen Titans

Invader Zim

Ren and Stimpy

Fairly Odd Parents

Hey Arnold!

The Simpsons up to a point. There's this invisible line where it stops being funny.

...okay, my memory is tapped. But I was and still am big on cartoons. I miss the old days when an animated series for fifteen would be churned out every year.