Kingdom Hearts: Magic Friendship (interest/input thread)

korok132

I saw this a while ago, and now that I'm remembering it, on top of playing some Birth by Sleep, I wanted to see if anyone would want to make a Kingdom Hearts RP.

But first: What's the story gonna be?

Well, I was thinking; on a different forum, we started a KH RP, and basically all the characters came from different worlds that were overrun with the Heartless, kinda like Destiny Islands in KH1. The characters were all given a keyblade unique to them, and were to be trained at an Academy similar to the Land of Departure, but run by Yen Sid instead of Eraqus. The plan was to have each of the characters train under different masters and go on missions to other worlds threatened by the Heartless (think 358/2 Days, but instead of the Organization leaving Roxas on his own, they always sent him with someone more experienced).

I was thinking, for our version, we do something similar, but obviously with ponies. Also, I was also thinking that, since all of our OCs are from Equestria, and if we're doing the same story as above, Equestria has to be overrun. I was also thinking we could include humans, and if someone wanted to humanize their OC then they could do that, and for their history just simply say "I don't want to talk about it." Maybe also having more key-weapons instead of just the keyblades.

I dunno, just throwing some ideas around. Nothings set in stone, not yet.

These ideas also won’t go anywhere without input from you guys.

So… what do you guys think? I’m open to ideas of what the story could be, as well as the title (beacuse I put all of five seconds of thought into it) or even if anyone would be interested in this at all.