Hello

Rose

About myself.: I... watch ponies.

I am from the United States

I enjoy writing, acting, and role playing.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: Google search

How did you became a fan of FiM?: Depressing reasons

My one favourite main cast pony?: Pinkamina Diane Pie

Well... this is an introduction thread, so might as well get that started.

My real name is Gary, but my username is Rose after the pony Rose for reasons quite strange. Her color scheme just makes me smile, and her mane causes squeals of joy to leave my mouth c:

I have role played for 7 years, started out on an anime forum. When I first started role playing, I started out as Sasori from Naruto (Yes, I was an anime fan, and kind of am to this day.), and I was beyond horrible. What kept my spirits up was that the man I roleplayed with (His name was Snake) taught me how to roleplay to my advantage, and to put emotion into my text. Ever since I met him, I have striven to make everything I type flourish with my emotions. When I was young, I created a character called "Larva" based off of an anime I saw. I was 8 years old at the time, so many people thought it would end up horrible. But what made me happy to hear was that I actually made a vampire character that would put Dracula to his knees in honor, which made my little heart swell. I sometimes use Larva to this day, being my favorite character to use in role plays.

Now for the online explanation of me-

I have had many personas online, ranging from weird to ponies. I have had Finesthour, Rose, PinkiePie, Pinkamena_Diane_Pie, The Finest Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Danger Dash, Mesonixon, UzamakiNaruto, UzumakiNaruto, and many more. I tend to post way more than I need to, having no life and all. So if you see my name everywhere, that is why.

And yes, I am a Guy. Do not let the name fool you.

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Applicaton Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Guest EoLPinkie

Alright! Through cupcake medicine and a sugar IV I HAVE RECOVERED! :D Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelcome to Canterlot! Yay! That's definitely some roleplay experience there! I'm so glad to meet you! Wanna be friends? Of course you wanna be friends, who doesn't? Look at all the new ponies you know already! Best part? You only get to meet more! Woo! How cool is that? It makes me super duper happy to be one of your greeter ponies, and if you ever want to skip, jump, play, sing, bake, laugh, dance, roll, bounce, or all of them at once, look no further than this pony! I'll even sing you a song if you tell me a joke! Welcome!