My first topic.

Elementum

About myself.: I am 18, living in the uk, currently in college.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: Google

How did you became a fan of FiM?: Avid internet user, the popularty of the show was everywhere. So being open minded I watched it, thinking that the only reason people watched it was becuase of the memes that were generated by it I was not expecting much. How evr after relising I had watched 6 episodes in a row from the start, I knew there must be something to it. This was over a month ago.

My one favourite main cast pony?: Twilight Sparkle

Hello everypony.

I am not sure how I am going to write this with out giving away too much detail for an introduction, so please bare with me on this.

I am currently in college studying Media, ICT & philosophy. I know they sound like an odd combination but they are all things I am interested in, this leads to my next point. I am open minded when it comes too all-most any topic, as long as you can put forward an argument that is not aggressive and has reasonable points I am happy to accept your view.

I am a bit of a 'nerd' when it comes to computers, working in a computer shop for some years helped, but my other hobby's such as video games was what started me off.

Yes I play video games, Playstation 3 and PC if you want my details I ask that you ask me your self, I would rather not post them here for obvious reasons.

I am a bit of a health freak, going to the gym etc so feel free to talk about workout rashines as I am always interested in mixing it up.

Now please bare with me also when it comes to spelling and grammar. I can spell quite well, though eing a fast type on a non-so reliable keyboard often leads to letters being missed out if I am in a chat that requires a quick reply, I will try and make forum posts as readable and presentable as possible, even if it comes down to editing it after posting.

I am not really sure what else to say, for a brief introduction I think that should do. I hope to get to know everyone better, and you m.

Thank you. I don't know how to go about making 3 posts here with out spamming. This is my second so please make a follow up with something disscusable so i can make my 3rd :)

Easy peasy, just don't make 3 totally random posts saying +1, +2, etc. That'll get ya banished to the moon right away.

So what's your favourite episode?

Easy peasy, just don't make 3 totally random posts saying +1, +2, etc. That'll get ya banished to the moon right away.

So what's your favourite episode?

Actually I know it's going to sound odd, but the latest ep14 would probably have to be it. I don't know if that's just down to it still be Saturday and my mind still fixated on that episode, but I think you can agree that it was a very good one.

Watching it, my mind thought to how may memes and such were going to come out of it, I felt like the episode it self was a call out to bronys, an episode aimed at us if you will :)

Note: Sorry about the double post, I went to go back and Delete the other and move it's content to this one only to find that I could not.

Actually I know it's going to sound odd, but the latest ep14 would probably have to be it. I don't know if that's just down to it still be Saturday and my mind still fixated on that episode, but I think you can agree that it was a very good one.

Watching it, my mind thought to how may memes and such were going to come out of it, I felt like the episode it self was a call out to bronys, an episode aimed at us if you will :)

Note: Sorry about the double post, I went to go back and Delete the other and move it's content to this one only to find that I could not.

Totally agree. The worst part of it was the fact that it was sooo predictable, but I loved Pinkie Pie through the entire thing.

Totally agree. The worst part of it was the fact that it was sooo predictable, but I loved Pinkie Pie through the entire thing.

I have to agree, as soon as I heard them say that applejack was not coming back I figured what happened, and what she was going to do.

Same goes for her promise, the loop hole was obvious.

But hey the episode was good, and the MLP team did a great drop, and them flaws would mot be see to a younger audience aka Hasbros' primary audience. :)

Welcome to the herd! :P

Thank you as well :)

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!

• Like 1

Well i am around the target audience really, and to me it was obvious that she had failed and didnt want to come back :/

But the episodes are getting much better now ^_^

Well I guess being 13 you sort of are, though it just goes to show the people watching the show though vary in ages are still smart none the less :)

Hey!

<Your post shrunk>

Welcome to Canterlot!

Thank you, yes I made sure to go through each of them ad I have made an application prior to reading this actually :)

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/5658-unicorn-elementum-wip/page__fromsearch__1

It's under [WIP] so some feedback would me much appreciated from all of you who happen to be reading this ^_^

• Like 1

Guest EoLPinkie

Wow a lot of ponies joined yesterday! :-o Weeeeeeeeeeeelcome to Canterlot! You like to talk it looks like! I like to talk! We should talk about candy, apples, playing, singing, running, games, pony friends, pony ponies, pony food, ponies, jokes, ponies, and maybe some more ponies if we have time! Yay! You seem like a smarty pants fancy pony, and there's lots of those around here. I'm a simple trickster party, but I have smarty glasses sometimes! Hope to oatmeal you soon!

Welcome to canterlot. you'll have a wonderful time, I'm sure you'll find everypony to be very nice here and don't hesitate to ask for help with anything! as others may have, or will say there is an irc in the top right. it's the most active i've ever been on and suggest going there.

Thank you :) I made sure to check out the IRC chatroom the moment I signed up :)

Wow a lot of ponies joined yesterday! :-o Weeeeeeeeeeeelcome to Canterlot! You like to talk it looks like! I like to talk! We should talk about candy, apples, playing, singing, running, games, pony friends, pony ponies, pony food, ponies, jokes, ponies, and maybe some more ponies if we have time! Yay! You seem like a smarty pants fancy pony, and there's lots of those around here. I'm a simple trickster party, but I have smarty glasses sometimes! Hope to oatmeal you soon!

I would love to talk, I like crunchies oh oh Toffe apples! and siiiinging songs is FUN!, and running oh i love running, running up hills running down hills rounning around them :D and games, what type of games, video games, board games, story games????? and pon y friends? where? who? what are there names? do they like games? HAY BACON STRIPS, and jokes? do you know any jokes, I know some jokes, but my jokes are l-a-m-e what are yours!? And I am not a smarty pance silly, ponys don't wear pants :P

Guest EoLPinkie

Some ponies do! What shoes do you make out of bananas? Slippers! Somepony told me that life without geometry is pointless :D I've got so many pony friends I can't even name them, I tried earlier and ran out of breath! I bet some ponies wear pants. Fanypants has pants in his name! Ponies also like socks! Mix it up egg beatah! I just downloaded almost every Sonic game I've ever played because of the steam sale this weekend! I'm so excited!

Some ponies do! What shoes do you make out of bananas? Slippers! Somepony told me that life without geometry is pointless :D I've got so many pony friends I can't even name them, I tried earlier and ran out of breath! I bet some ponies wear pants. Fanypants has pants in his name! Ponies also like socks! Mix it up egg beatah! I just downloaded almost every Sonic game I've ever played because of the steam sale this weekend! I'm so excited!

haha :D Fancy pants is a weird name, I mean where did pants even come from? Should the idea oif pndscome before the word?! And sonic! all of them? How? even the new ones :o