Hiya everypony!

ocalhoun

About myself.: -see post-

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: The Googler

How did you became a fan of FiM?: Well, I guess pony images on Fark.com started it.

My one favourite main cast pony?: Rainbow Dash

howdy.jpg

Hey There!

snob_rainbow.jpg

I'm ocalhoun.

she_asked.jpg

brony, college student, ex-military, website creator, horseman, anarchist, symphonist*, computer semi-wizard, adventurer, inventor, gun nut... yada yada.

A jack of many (but not all) trades, I'd guess.

I like participating in forums, and I like MLP... both so much that I made an MLP forum for myself (see sig).

Used to be an air force electronics tech, but now using the GI bill to study mechanical engineering at a very good university: Gonzaga.

(And going there in full brony-pride, wearing obvious pony shirts every day ^.^)

In addition to candy-colored semi-anthropomorphic ponies, I also like real ponies. I have one of my own, an adorable little arab mare. (And yes, at 14.0hh, she is a pony.)

*Symphonism is the religion I made. Ask me about it sometime. (But somewhere else... it definitely needs a whole thread to itself to explain.)

oops_pinkie.jpg

As you may have guessed... One of my main reasons for coming is to try to find more members for my forum...

But that's only one of my reasons for coming; I'll also be participating here,

unsee.jpg

I pinkie pie swear!

happy_thoughtful.jpg

Hm... anything else?

gasp.jpg

Oh!

If you like the emotes I'm using here, you can get them too.

That's another thing I've been doing, capturing pony emotes from all the episodes.

I finished season 1 and made them all into a nice package to download and use, with over 400 of them...

If anypony wants them, I'll post a link.

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Guest EoLPinkie

PONY! I love ponies! Running around with them is super fun! :D I like how your introduction is like a story book, the pictures made me giggle. I guess that doesn't take much though, hm... Weeeeeeeeeeeelcome to Canterlot! I saw your Pinkie Pie promise! DON'T BREAK IT!

130410899561.gif

Mostly because I love having new pony friends! You sound like you do all sorts of superdy neat Dashie awesome stuff! You even have your own religion! I think you're the first pony I've met that has that :D If you ever need a joke or a smile, I'm your pony! See you soon!

Aw, she's beautiful! c:

bashful_rainbow.jpg

I like how your introduction is like a story book, the pictures made me giggle.

giggle.jpg

glee.jpg

I saw your Pinkie Pie promise! DON'T BREAK IT!

smug_pinkamena.jpg

Of course not.

You sound like you do all sorts of superdy neat Dashie awesome stuff!

triumph.jpg

I try.

You even have your own religion! I think you're the first pony I've met that has that :D

oh_you_fluttershy.jpg

Aw... It's nothing.

Really, everypony does that when they choose what to believe and what not to believe... I just gave mine a name is all.

Hey, the link in your signature to www.BronyVille.org doesn't seem to work for me. Is it up?

OMG! It's down!

*goes off to find out why*

*edit*

Odd, the only pages actually down are ones under the bronyville.org name called index.php...

*figures it out*

Oh... heh... Well, it's been so busy lately that it overran my sql query limit.

enthusiastic_twilight.jpg

So, good news: it's really popular! And should be back online soon!

eep.jpg

Bad news: getting it back online involves tripling the cost of hosting it.