Uhh... hi....

Haimerej

About myself: I love writing. I'd make a career out of it if I could, but unfortunately, I rather suck at it. I suck at drawing, too, so there goes making comics.

Anyway, I live in America, and I've been a brony for a little over 6 months. I came here because I've seen the creativity of so many other bronies and I was hoping that together we could all create an epic story. Especially since I enjoy roleplaying, at least when I get fellow rp'ers at or around my own level.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: I googled "my little roleplay"

How did you became a fan of FiM?: Friends converted me.

My one favourite main cast pony?: Rainbow Dash
Greetings, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

I've never exactly known what to put in here so other than those questions up there which I answered I normally just kinda let people ask me questions. So go on, ask me anything!

Wait! At least make sure it's kid-appropriate! This is not an 18+ website!

Hello, and welcooooooooooooome! :D

Suck at writing? Man, why do you think that? :( Anyway, if you have the will to improve, you're at the good place to! I'm pretty sure that there's expert Roleplayers here who would be happy to lend you a helping hoof for your epic story creation! :)

I say I suck because I look at my writing and go "Man. I suck." I hope to be a professional author someday, but it will take a lot of effort and time on my part, and I'll probably need to do something else professionally beforehand.

I hope that these "expert roleplayers" don't leave me behind just because I'm bad, though. Everypony's gotta improve somehow...

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash: You'll also need to make at least 3 comments anywhere in the Introductions section before you can post on other parts of the site.

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!

Well, hello! Welcome to Canterlot. I'm sure you can become a professional author if you keep working at it. I bet your writing isn't as bad as you're making it out to be. :) Take things one step at a time and your writing will improve with time. Don't worry about it.

Why hello there, I'm Haserman and may I be one of the many others to welcome you to this wonderful oasis of the internet called Canterlot. I'm also an avid Rp'er as I see it as a way to improve upon my writing skills as well as being fun, if you want to start Rp'ing here may I suggest that you start up an application ASAP as it can take some time. Anyway I hope you'll have as much fun here as I do and if you ever need an Rp'er just ask me and I'll see what I can do.

Yeah I'm probably really overthinking it with my writing, which is why I'm just taking it one step at a time and for once I'm trying to actually just get a first draft of something done and then I'll edit it after.

So, since this is my third post and last requirement before posting elsewhere, I'll see you mares and gentlecolts in the RP section. I've got some character creatin' ta do.

I know the whole "man I suck" Mentality. It never fully goes away. that's how you know you're an artist. you're never really satisfied with anything you've done. There's always some miniscule detail that you missed or a sentance that would sound better if worded differently. You are your own toughest critic.

Just put your work out there and let people see it. When i put my fic on FimFicion, people began to respond in a positive way, I was expecting some middle of the field opinions but everyone who's commented seemed to like it. You'll be suprised what people will think of your work so just get it out there!

Now that you've been properly peptalked, Welcome to Canterlot!

Guest EoLPinkie

Don't know what's going on here but I know I like it! Hi! Weeeeeeelcome to Canterlot! Look at all the new friends you have already! I hope to read some neat and fun stuff from you, cuz I love writer ponies! I sing personally, but I used to write from time to time. Lots of ponies here are more serious about it than I was :-o If you ever need to relax and have fun (who doesn't?!) come find me! We can play all sorts of games!