Hey everypony

starlight5279

About myself: I am a newborn brony,a little filly born not too long ago,but I am no stranger to the forums,which are like a second home to me.I am a fan of many things,such as Pokemon,Mario,Sonic,Looney Toons, and various animes.I know Japanese and I am currently debating if I should learn French or Spanish next.

How did you hear about Canterlot.com?: I search "My Little Pony roleplaying forums"on google and this was the first thing on the list

How did you became a fan of FiM?: At first I avoided FIM like the plague,but one day my little siblings coaxed me into watching it with them,the episode was "Luna Eclipsed", and I instantly fell in love with Luna and the amazing plot of the episode.Then this little brony spent all day watching the entire season one of FIM and some of the second season.

My one favourite main cast pony?: Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hello everyone

I'm a student from California, at my school I'm just a quiet girl walking around going about her business. I'm very good with animals and so far have had two dogs,four rabbits,a hamster,two neon tetras,and many gold fish.

You can almost always find me writing or drawing, but I have trouble staying on track and will often have five or more projects going on at once. I love to write humorous stories but also sometimes write action or romantic ones.

I'm a pretty calm person, although I'm a bit of a romantic. I don't mind conversations, but I often have trouble starting one.Usually I'm pretty shy around new people, but I'm sure I won't have any trouble talking to anyone here.

I'll look forward to meeting all you bronies!

~Starlight~

Guest EoLPinkie

Must... resist... urge... to yell "Equestria Girls!" and launch into song! Everytime I hear California I think California Gurlz then go straight to the parody :D Oh well, too late. My work hears me sing it all the time anyway. Hi! Welcome to Canterlot! I'm so glad another new pony is joining us after seeing the super neat show that we all love! I hope you like friends! Who doesn't, really? Wouldn't matter anyway, cuz you have a friend in this pony! If you ever need a joke, laugh, giggle, snortle, chuckle, chortle, game, streamer, or baked good, I'm your pony! I know you'll have a great time here! Woo!

Guest EoLPinkie

Hee hee yay! I'm your first friend on profile :D If you love that song I have a house remix in my signature that's really well done! It's basically the only version I listen to >.>

Hey!

I'm MyLittlePonyTales, but I just go by Tales around here. I'm one of the many great staff here at Canterlot.com. Please feel free to message any of us with any questions or concerns you have, or you can just leave another comment here!

If you didn't already, please take a moment to check out the rules section, just so that you're up to speed! :RDash:

There's hopefully something for everypony around here! If you're looking to meet new Bronies, a good place to do that is the Chat Room & live roleplay. The Creativity section is the place for artists, musicians, and writers! Oh, and what kind of forum would this be without the MLP Discussion area, hmm?

If you're looking to Roleplay, check the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form. Unless you're going for the FiM Free-For-All section, then you don't need either of those things! :D But if you're going for Equestria Crossovers RP, you just need the Application Form, then you can make your crazy cool pony! The Equestria Mane RP, which is a really cool Roleplay area, requires you to read both the Canterlot RP Rules and the Application Form.

Wow, that's a lot of links! :o Feel free to explore the site yourself at your own pace, and let myself or one of the other staff know if you have any questions.

Welcome to Canterlot!